past passenger number

Whippets

I sailed on Century in May of 2007. I still have a key card from that sailing that has a folio number and a folder that the card fits into with some different numbers on it. Now I am booked for July on Infinity. Know that I have a past passenger number but where do I find it? I looked for a general information site on Celebrity's website and everything is geared towards booking another cruise. Thanks for anyone's insight.

I sailed on Century in May of 2007. I still have a key card from that sailing that has a folio number and a folder that the card fits into with some different numbers on it. Now I am booked for July on Infinity. Know that I have a past passenger number but where do I find it? I looked for a general information site on Celebrity's website and everything is geared towards booking another cruise. Thanks for anyone's insight.

Did you join Celebrity's Captain Club? If you did that membership number is what you should use. Celebrity doesn't have a "past passenger number" per se the way other cruise lines do.

Is probably not a Passenger Number but rather your Reservation Number for that sailing... Call Celebrity's Captain's Club [the number is on the website] and, if you haven't previously done so [they'll know], join... With specifics on your Century trip, you should be able to get credit for that sailing...

By the way... At least on Solstice, you no longer get to keep your SeaPass [key card] as a souvenir; they are collected as you disembark at cruise end...

But my guess is that the SeaPass--which serves as both your ship ID and your on-board credit card--is collected to avoid security and/or financial misuse during the transition from one sailing to the next...

There were Celebrity Representatives collecting them on the gangway as we disembarked... And I saw them politely decline a passenger's request to retain it...

But my guess is that the SeaPass--which serves as both your ship ID and your on-board credit card--is collected to avoid security and/or financial misuse during the transition from one sailing to the next...

There were Celebrity Representatives collecting them on the gangway as we disembarked... And I saw them politely decline a passenger's request to retain it...

That's too bad--I got to keep mine from December. Maybe it'll be a valuable collector's item:D

Diane,

Everyone gave you good information. I'm just stopping by to say hi and ask how your Mediterranean cruise went.

E-mail me when you get a chance and let me know how you & family (including your dh, whippets, & other furry family members) are doing, how your cruises were, and what your future plans are.

Hopefully we can cruise together again soon.

Kathy

Perhaps there was a particular security concern with my specific sailing... Or perhaps it was an experiment for a new practice that has since been abandoned... But on the March 15 Solstice sailing [which arrived back at Port Everglades on March 22], we were told in advance to have SeaPasses, passports, and Customs Declaration forms in hand for disembarkation and the key cards were collected on the gangway...

I didn't intend to change the original nature of this thread or to create debate with my parenthetical comment based upon my most recent experience...

Is probably not a Passenger Number but rather your Reservation Number for that sailing... Call Celebrity's Captain's Club [the number is on the website] and, if you haven't previously done so [they'll know], join... With specifics on your Century trip, you should be able to get credit for that sailing...

By the way... At least on Solstice, you no longer get to keep your SeaPass [key card] as a souvenir; they are collected as you disembark at cruise end...

WELL, that IS a problem! When applying for CLIA certifications you need evidence of cruising and your Sea Pass card has ALWAYS been what is accepted as proof of cruising, as it shows dates of cruising. I suppose I will have to call CLIA and Celebrity.:mad: There is always something.

Archived