St. George's to Swizzle Inn?

2Cruise4Ever

We'll be docking at Kings Wharf on the Dawn next month. We plan to take the ferry to St. George's in the morning to see the perfumery and other historic places and then take the bus to Swizzle Inn for lunch, then bus it to Hamilton for shopping; ferry back to Dock Yard. What bus do we catch in both places and where in St. George's should we pick it up?

Thanks!

You would take a bus #10 or #11 (inbound) to get from St George to the Swizzle Inn and the same to get to Hamilton. There are bus stops along the Duke of York St.

When boarding the bus, make sure to cordially greet the bus driver and inform him of your destination, and thank him when exiting the bus.

SBtS

You would take a bus #10 or #11 (inbound) to get from St George to the Swizzle Inn and the same to get to Hamilton. There are bus stops along the Duke of York St.

When boarding the bus, make sure to cordially greet the bus driver and inform him of your destination, and thank him when exiting the bus.

SBtS

Thanks! We know all about the proper greetings thanks to you guys!!!

Oh, please have a pitcher of Rum Swizzles for me.. and the chicken wings and fish sandwich.. I miss it so.. Next year...I'm going back for the 13th time.. There is/was a second Swizzle inn but I'm not sure it's opened.. I prefer the one outside of St. George

There is/was a second Swizzle inn but I'm not sure it's opened.. I prefer the one outside of St. George

Make that IS...on the South Shore Rd. not far from Horseshoe Bay. Nice to have another one so those docked on the West End don't have to go the whole way to St. George.:)

Make that IS...on the South Shore Rd. not far from Horseshoe Bay. Nice to have another one so those docked on the West End don't have to go the whole way to St. George.:)

Is it as funky and can you hear the "Bermuda Symphony".lol

Since we'll be in St. Georges already I want to make sure we go to the original. How far of a ride is it? Just curious.

Parrot Mom I will have a pitcher in your honor. And, I LOVE chicken wings. And, should I have that fish sandwich grilled or fried????

Archived