Topless sunbathing is still allowed

cmlmich

Lmao.....

my last cruise on voyager of the seas i saw some people sneaking being topless in a less traveled area. I noted it and went on with my business.

Unsure why others can't mind their own business as well.

The crazies in the world sometimes are interesting to observe other times quite disturbing.

I think i will write my congressmen though, i saw someone injecting themselves with something that might have been insulin but due to me unable to mind my own business i think it was steroids and you know congress does not like people hopped up on steroids on cruise boats.

They climb the rock walls too fast, they win all the competitions, they knock the golf balls through the nets, they are aggressive and knock elderly out of pool side lounge chairs and even worse they eat everything out of the buffets then order 3x meals at the dining halls.

Really this needs to be stopped.

I don't mind if they have a topless area or not, heck they could have a bottomless area too if they want. But I don't agree that if you don't like it, stay where the kids are. As an adult I should be allowed to relax in the adult section without seeing it all hanging out if I choose.

If you have a designated nude section then I have a choice to be there or not. But to say all of the adult section should be clothing optional is absurd IMO

Why is your wanting to be naked on a cruise more important then me not wanting to look at it? LOL

Deck plans on Carnival.com show the funnel deck is where the mini golf is located. Don't think there is much room leftover for sunbathing.

The web site shows mini golf on the "Sun" deck. The supposed topless sunbathing area is somewhere on the "Panorama" deck which is two decks below the Sun deck.

I don't mind if they have a topless area or not, heck they could have a bottomless area too if they want. But I don't agree that if you don't like it, stay where the kids are. As an adult I should be allowed to relax in the adult section without seeing it all hanging out if I choose.

If you have a designated nude section then I have a choice to be there or not. But to say all of the adult section should be clothing optional is absurd IMO

Why is your wanting to be naked on a cruise more important then me not wanting to look at it? LOL

Amen to that... I agree!

Don't you think that topless mini golf might be a cardiac risk for the dirty old men? I mean picture the pretty young thing getting a hole in one and jumping up and down????:eek: Poor guys will be falling over right and left:p;)

ROFLMAO, spew tea all over my computer screen.:D:D

He said it was under the smoke stack....is that called the funnel deck?

Sue, I like the idea of Topless minature golf though:)

Here is a clip from the brochure:

Topless Sunbathing - Panorama Deck 10 - aft

adults only, unguarded deck next to the smokestack

The web site shows mini golf on the "Sun" deck. The supposed topless sunbathing area is somewhere on the "Panorama" deck which is two decks below the Sun deck.

This doesn't make sense to me. Looking at the deck plan, panorama deck is just above lido. Then it says Panorama Aft, Next to the smokestack:confused::confused:

The smokestack is not anywhere near this area? It is 2 decks up and forward.

Don't you think that topless mini golf might be a cardiac risk for the dirty old men? I mean picture the pretty young thing getting a hole in one and jumping up and down????:eek: Poor guys will be falling over right and left:p;)

The men certainly might not want to wear any lightweight shorts

This doesn't make sense to me. Looking at the deck plan, panorama deck is just above lido. Then it says Panorama Aft, Next to the smokestack:confused::confused:

The smokestack is not anywhere near this area? It is 2 decks up and forward.

Unless it is in one of the areas in black either right around the smokestack or just in front of it on the platform??

diagram_cq_lg_edited.jpg.742544fc831b623cf5c397f269b60b8e.jpg

don't you think that topless mini golf might be a cardiac risk for the dirty old men? I mean picture the pretty young thing getting a hole in one and jumping up and down????:eek: Poor guys will be falling over right and left:p;)

lmao:d

Its been my experience in the past when the funnel deck was topless optional, that:

Those that SHOULD go topless DON'T.:D

and

Those that SHOULDN'T go topless DO.:rolleyes:

I am not so sure about that. I remember that time on the Valor, on a sea day that there were four of the dancers bathing topless. I think they were uncomfortable about the pervert using his camera phone.....

........ Did you want to see the pictures?

{just kidding}

I just got off the phone with a person from Carnival and he said that it is still allowed but not promoted. On the Valor there still is top deck where people go for it. In fact on the PDF brochure he sent me, it lists it as a option......I told my wife though that I don't think I am comfortable with me being topless :D

Carnival phone reps [incl. PVP's] are a treasure trove of misinformation.

Those who want to go nude go nude, those who want to go topless go topless. Those who don't then don't. We all have a choice. For those of you that don't want to see it then don't look. For those of you that go nude or topless don't get mad at those who stare at you. Then we can all have a good time and enjoy our cruises.

Those who want to go nude go nude, those who want to go topless go topless. Those who don't then don't. We all have a choice. For those of you that don't want to see it then don't look. For those of you that go nude or topless don't get mad at those who stare at you. Then we can all have a good time and enjoy our cruises.

I agree.

Ny son noticed the topless area when he was waiting to get onto the slide, not sure if that was on the Conquest or the Glory...

Personally it doesn't matter to me one way or the other

I get more upset with the chair hogs:rolleyes:

Ny son noticed the topless area when he was waiting to get onto the slide, not sure if that was on the Conquest or the Glory...

Personally it doesn't matter to me one way or the other

I get more upset with the chair hogs:rolleyes:

Being our first cruise....I always wondered if there were enough chairs to go around, it doesn't sound like it.

Being our first cruise....I always wondered if there were enough chairs to go around, it doesn't sound like it.

There are always plenty of chairs to go around, just not always in a prime location. There are lounge chairs on almost every open deck bow to aft, just a limited number around a pool. I personally like to go to deck 10 aft on the Conquest because it is less crowded, very quiet, and they still come around with DoD's.

• 2 months later...

Perhaps everyone can be accomodated and none offended if they set aside a clothes-free (rather than just top-free or clothing optional ) area. :);):rolleyes: Then all there will HAVE to be nude, thus significantly reducing the 'gawker" population!

Don't you think that topless mini golf might be a cardiac risk for the dirty old men? I mean picture the pretty young thing getting a hole in one and jumping up and down?

Careful jumping up and down on a cruise ship golf course. You might accidentally hit your ball(s) or someone elses...

Its been my experience in the past when the funnel deck was topless optional, that:

Those that SHOULD go topless DON'T.:D

and

Those that SHOULDN'T go topless DO.:rolleyes:

Oh my! Isn't that the truth? The fear of what I might see (plus the possible wrath of DW) is why I don't go on a daypass to our local nudist camp, the Bar-S Ranch :D

Doc:p

i may be wrong, but there are a few adult only areas on a ship; the top optional one is a small area that is one of them. so long as there are other options, i advise voting with your feet and going to one of those if topless in a top optional section will set you off...

WOOT. i did not care what people do on a ship so long as my health is not compromised. i managed to have a great time, AND ignore most of the people a few weeks ago. it was a true win-win.

Archived