RomeInLimo questions

jalynn

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]We just returned a few days ago and used Rome In Limo for all 3 ports in Italy-Naples, Rome & Florence. They are a top-notch company and I highly recommend them if you are considering private tours. Looking back, I am sure our cruise wouldn’t have been the memorable experience that it was without them.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]In Livorno, Giovanni met us as we left the ship at 8am. We went directly to Pompeii and were there as they gates opened. We opted not to have a guide here since I had printed out a walking tour; however there were guides available at the ticket booth. We spent about 2 hours there, but you could really spend a day. When we left we could see the crowds and bus tour coming in. From there, we took a gorgeous drive to the Amalfi Coast. Giovanni knew just where to pull over for photos. Sorrento is truly breathtaking. He recommended and reserved a fantastic place for lunch, where we had pasta, pizza, wine along with the most delicious olives I have ever had. We were treated to a taste of Limoncello. Afterwards we had time for some shopping and exploring. Our final stop was the beautiful village of Positano, where I felt we were living in a postcard. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]The next day, Manuel was waiting for us and we were on our way to Rome. It is a bit of a drive and we hit some rush hour traffic, but we hardly noticed because Manuel used this time to fill us in on the plan was for the day and asked if we had any special requests. We went to the Coliseum, Circus Maximus, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps as well as others and were given as much time as needed, we never felt rushed. We had made reservations for the Vatican for 2pm (recommended by RIL.) We did reserve a guide and I believe it was money well spent. We never waited in line more than a few minutes for anything. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]We had Gian in Florence. We stopped at Pisa first, again before the crowds arrived. We stopped at an olive oil factory and sampled different types of oil on delicious bread and a sample of local wine. We drove through the beautiful Tuscan countryside on our way to the spectacular city of Florence. I really did not know what to expect here, but fell in love with this city. Gian filled us in on the area history while we marveled at the gorgeous Renaissance art & architecture. Our group opted to see the Accademia Museum- David must be seen! We saw all of the major spots including the Duomo, Santa Croce, Ponte Vecchio and still had plenty of shopping time at the Mercato. A fantastic day![/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]All three drivers were extremely knowledgeable and insightful as well as personable and fun! We always returned to the ship in plenty of time. I cannot imagine that any of the bus tours could give the same experience and all 8 in our group (we all found each other on the roll calls) felt the same. We were able to get into areas that buses are not allowed-which enabled us to see much more at much less cost. When I return to Italy, I will definitely use Rome In Limo![/FONT][/SIZE]

We used RomeInLimo for a tour in Rome. I booked the tour and then arranged our group thru CC roll call. I had never done anything like this, but it was so easy. RIL is wonderful to work with. They promptly answered my e-mails. David, our guide, was waiting for us when we stepped off the boat. We went to the Colisseum and he went and got our tickets and we walked right in. We had pre-bought our tickets for Vatican as RIL instructed and got right in. He buzzed us around Rome and we got to see everything plus and extra stop we requested. Would suggest booking them for all ports, wish I had. I will definitely use them again if I get the opportunity to go again.

Our group of 15 included Julia as our guide. She was very informative and
animated when she talked--which made for a fun day.
I don't know how our large group would have navigated the busy city of Rome without her.
For Pompeii, Sorrento, and Positano our group of 15 included Lorenza as our
guide. She was invaluable in Pompeii and very patient with our group--
especially dealing with questions regarding shopping, eating, finding water
closets and bank machines.
Our tasty meal in Sorrento ended with a surprise gift of shots of lemoncello!
We would have used them for our other port, but they were booked.
It was quite reasonable for us, but we did split it among 15 people. We also
got a discount for booking more than 1 tour.
We would use them again

We just returned from our cruise on the Ruby Princess and used RomeInLimo in Naples, Rome & Florence.
Naples we thought that the 500 euro we had to spend was a bit overpriced since we only had the driver for half a day. We took the Hydrofoil to Capri and had another driver there, which cost us another 150 euro. In retrospect, we probably wouldn't do that again since the Hydrofoil was late leaving Capri and got us back in Naples just in time to catch the ship. Capri was very beautiful though.
Rome our driver was Maurice, and he was fantastic. We had a whirlwind day and the place he recommended for lunch was wonderful. We had one little glitch, is that RIL didn't tell him I had ordered a vatican tour guide. We discovered that when he was going over the days agenda after picking us up from the ship. He called in and they arranged for a guide. She was very good. But another misunderstanding was, we were told to pay the guide then RIL said to pay the driver, but too late she already had the money. I think it all worked out fine. Maurice even stopped before we got back to the ship for a quick gelato.
In Florence we had booked Pisa tickets online, which was recommended to get 8:30. Our driver was not happy about that cause he picked us up at 8:00am and it takes a 45 mins. to get there. He managed to talk the ticket lady into letting us in the 9:00 am slot because there was room. If you do get Pisa tickets get them at 9:00 or after. He suggested a place for lunch which we really didn't care for. Very small restaurant and we had to eat in the basement which was really dark. The food wasn't that great either. We much would have rathered eaten outside or just picked up a sandwich. He did suggest on our way back to the ship to stop at a winery. That was really a pleasant surprise. We got a tour and sampled the wine and olive oil. It was a beautiful place and well worth the time.
We were pleased with RIL overall. We wouldn't have seen as much and they were able to drive into areas that buses weren't permitted. The drivers are very friendly and were always ready whenever we were. They also were very knowledgeable about the history of their areas, and they were able to rectify the two situations without too much hassle.

[quote name='Pemberly']We just returned from our cruise on the Ruby Princess and used RomeInLimo in Naples, Rome & Florence.
Naples we thought that the 500 euro we had to spend was a bit overpriced since we only had the driver for half a day. We took the Hydrofoil to Capri and had another driver there, which cost us another 150 euro. In retrospect, we probably wouldn't do that again since the Hydrofoil was late leaving Capri and got us back in Naples just in time to catch the ship. Capri was very beautiful though.
Rome our driver was Maurice, and he was fantastic. We had a whirlwind day and the place he recommended for lunch was wonderful. We had one little glitch, is that RIL didn't tell him I had ordered a vatican tour guide. We discovered that when he was going over the days agenda after picking us up from the ship. He called in and they arranged for a guide. She was very good. But another misunderstanding was, we were told to pay the guide then RIL said to pay the driver, but too late she already had the money. I think it all worked out fine. Maurice even stopped before we got back to the ship for a quick gelato.
In Florence we had booked Pisa tickets online, which was recommended to get 8:30. Our driver was not happy about that cause he picked us up at 8:00am and it takes a 45 mins. to get there. He managed to talk the ticket lady into letting us in the 9:00 am slot because there was room. If you do get Pisa tickets get them at 9:00 or after. He suggested a place for lunch which we really didn't care for. Very small restaurant and we had to eat in the basement which was really dark. The food wasn't that great either. We much would have rathered eaten outside or just picked up a sandwich. He did suggest on our way back to the ship to stop at a winery. That was really a pleasant surprise. We got a tour and sampled the wine and olive oil. It was a beautiful place and well worth the time.
We were pleased with RIL overall. We wouldn't have seen as much and they were able to drive into areas that buses weren't permitted. The drivers are very friendly and were always ready whenever we were. They also were very knowledgeable about the history of their areas, and they were able to rectify the two situations without too much hassle.[/quote]

Hi,
We are doing the Naples (Pompeii, Sorrento & Capri) with RIL in October. We've decided not to get a driver in Capri. Can you tell me what time you took the hydrofoil to Capri and what time back to the ship? Did you do Pompeii & Sorrento as well? Aside from the cost, were you satisfied with the tour?

I have a question for anybody that has used Romeinlimo. Will they take you to Ravello if you ask them to? I have never read on here where anyone went to Ravello using RIL. I would rather skip lunch and shopping and see the most scenery that I can. Also wonder if it makes any difference which direction you drive the Amalfi Coast. Is one way any prettier then the other?

Our group of 13 just returned from a Western Mediterranean cruise on the RCCL Voyager of the Seas. We used Romeinlimo for a tour of Rome. We used TourofItaly in Naples. We had originally booked that stop with Romeinlimo, but decided to try a different tour group based on a glowing review for this company on Cruise Critic. It's a father and son outfit and the review I read was based on the son doing the tour. We got the father and by the end of the day, we were so thankful to get back to the ship and not listen to the father (Giovanni) for one more minute. He was loud, obnoxious and a little sexist (long story). Back to Romeinlimo, we were greeted by Francesco and Vinnie and these guys immediately hit it off with our group. We split up into 2 vans with 7 in one van and 6 in the other. We had scheduled a tour of the Vatican Museum for 9:30 a.m. When I pointed this out to Francesco, he indicated that we would miss seeing St. Peter's Basilica. We explained that we hoped to see the Pope and Francesco said that required a special ticket we did not have. Francesco got on the phone and the next thing we knew, he had arranged for us to visit the museum at 1:30 p.m. instead of 9:30 a.m. and arranged for us to have a guide when we arrived. Francesco asked if we had any special requests and we said that we wanted great pizza and gelato for lunch. After a wonderful tour of the Roman Coliseum (he got us tickets to go inside so we could avoid the line that stretched for blocks), the Trevi Fountain, Circus Maximus and many other sights, he took us to a restaurant outside the Vatican walls and they had a table for 13 set up for us in a back room. Very impressive! Our lunch ran a little long, so Francesco suggested we get our gelato after we visited the Vatican as he knew of a place that had great gelato and it was on the way back to the ship. I could go on and on. Bottom line, book with Romeinlimo. They are fantastic!!!

Hello,

Just got back from 12 nights on Brilliance of the Seas with a stop in Salerno, replacing Naples which seemed to be full. I had arranged a tour for 8 of us to see the Amalfi coast and Pompei.

Pickup was for the standard 8 am. Usually the drivers are ready at least 30 minutes prior, as they were in Rome and Florence, but this morning they seemed to be late. No problem, I had confidence that they'd arrive any minute. By 8 am, still not sign of our driver so Renech approached a different driver to see if he was with Romeinlimo. He was, so we asked him to call the office and check on our driver. He had a problem getting a hold of anyone, but kept calling around and finally got Jany, the office assistant, on the line and explained our problem. (Many thanks for delaying your tour to help us out!) Jany thought there had been a mix up because the port had changed 4 months after the original booking. No problem, they'd have the driver come down right away form Naples to pick us up.

Unfortunately, two of the couples with us weren't sure about waiting and elected to join another group that was short, leaving just 4 of us for our tour.

At 9:15, our driver and van arrived after what must have been a manic drive from Naples. I'm not sure, but Gennar, our driver, may have had a brief discussion with the local police on his way to Salerno, which indicated to me that Romeinlimo was doing everything they could to deliver us the tour we had booked.

Off we went, starting out for the Amalfi coast and Positano. Gennar was a superb driver, filling us in on all of the small details that make a private tour so worthwhile. Did you know that the lemons in this region grow to the size of grapefruits? Neither did I until Gennar explained it to us and not only are they huge, they are sweet, not sour. Gennar stopped at a roadside stand on the coast and showed them to us along with a cut sample. Then he bought us a bunch of the biggest grapes I've ever seen for us to share as a snack. Totally unexpected but greatly appreciated!

Positano was a true sight to see. We spent half an hour wandering down the streets and then stair mastering our way back up! The views were spectacular and well worth the drive, not to mention the drive itself was a feast for the eyes.

We headed back to Sorento and had lunch at Gennar's favourite restaurant (sorry, can't remember the name). Since there had been a mix up in the morning, Duman (the owner of Romeinlimo) bought us each a complementary glass of champagne which was a very nice, though not neccessary, gesture. We were having a great time on our tour. After our tasty meal, Gennar bought us a shot glass of the Limoncello liquer he had been telling us about, made from those special lemons. It went down well, even better than the champagne. If you get a chance, try some, it is really a unique and tasty drink. After a great meal, we were ready to head to Pompei and asked for the bills. The waiter told us they were already paid for by Romeinlimo. Gennar explained that Duman had picked up the tab to make up for the confusion in the morning. It wasn't necessary to do that, we were having one of the best tours of the cruise, but it was a reminder that Romeinlimo strives for top notch service and isn't afraid to offer an extra bonus to make up for any problems that occur.

Off to Pompei where we had a fascinating tour with Maria, Romeinlimo's tour guide. Everything about Pompei was interesting but the most interesting part for me were the murals that survived the ash. In the marketplace, the booths put pictures of their products on the wall for the illiterate to order from. Sort of like the first drive thru menu! The bath house was almost intact and the marble sink was huge, a really impressive piece of work.

Back to the ship by 5:30 in plenty of time for the 6:30 departure. One more issue to clear up and that was whether or not Romeinlimo had actually taken my reservation. I had brought the confirmation e-mails with me on my computer and had one for this tour. After Positano when Duman and Jany had a chance to get into the office and check their files, Duman had called Gennar to say that we actually didn't have a reservation. I knew we did. Under the circumstances, Duman made a very understandable request that we pay a 450 euro fee for a 4 person tour, instead of our share of the 550 euro 8 person fee I had booked. Naturally, I didn't have my computer on the tour so I had told him that I'd look it up when we got back to the ship. Duman did say that if the error was on his end, the tour would be complimentary, which we thought wasn't necessary, we were more than willing to pay our share of the original cost. After the call, Gennar told us that Duman was an honest and fair businessman and not to let it worry us for the rest of the day. Great advice which we took. Of course, Gennar was starting to wonder if he might get stuck in the middle of a mess so I assured him that one way or another, we would make sure he got paid today.

Once back, I brought down my computer and showed Gennar the confirmation e-mail. He called Duman and they had a discussion for a minute, then I spoke to Duman. He said they had somehow dropped the ball and that the tour was complimentary, though I reminded him that we were happy to pay our share of the original tour. He was insistent that while mistakes happen, this one shouldn't have and he was standing by his original offer to not charge us for his error. After the third time going around the argument, I accepted his generous offer though the tour was so good, it would have been a great value at the original 550 euro, waiving the charge is outstanding customer service.

So what happened to our reservation? I don't know, but I can speculate that it was a matter of the last minute port change combined with the huge volume of tours they run each season causing us to slip through the crack and get missed.

Would I use Romeinlimo again? Absolutely! They scrambled to get us a driver when caught flat footed, delivered a superb tour on no notice including getting us a private guide lined up for Pompei and, once it became clear that the hiccup was on their end, waived their fees to make up for the error. You just don't get better customer service than that.

All in all, this tour was one of the highlights of our cruise. If you are looking for a Naples/Salerno tour, definitely give Romeinlimo a look and ask for Gennar, he will show you the best of Amalfi and the coast.

[
Unfortunately, two of the couples with us weren't sure about waiting and elected to join another group that was short, leaving just 4 of us for our tour.

This brings up a point that I don't think I've ever seen discussed on CC: what happens when an individual makes arrangement through a private tour company, say Romeinlimo, and then posts on CC for people on the cruise to join that tour and share expenses. You give Romeinlimo your personal credit card number to reserve your tour. And then you are go on good faith that total strangers that you met through the internet will show up at the pier, take the tour with you, and pay for their portion at the end of the tour? Not to mention that they will be pleasant traveling companions!

This is the first post that I have read that people ditched a tour - although I am not surprised - its bound to happen. Yes, it all worked out in the end since Romeinlimo is a very reputable company, but I'm wondering how often other cruisers who have no financial obligation to the tour change their mind and leave the original tour?

I think it's a chance you take, if you're the one arranging the tour. We used RIL in Florence and another tour company in Villefranche and I was the one who lined up the tours, got people on our roll call to sign up and used my credit card number to reserve the tour.

I knew that if someone ditched the tour, I'd probably be responsible for their portion; possibly the others would have chipped in to help, but who knows.

Luckily the only ones late, in Villefranche, was us (tender snafu due to emergency medical evac.) and the tour guide delivered the rest to Monaco and came back to get us! It all worked out in Florence/Pisa as well.

As to getting stuck with people you don't like--well, although possible, I don't think it would spoil the day for me unless they were truly impossible.

I have a question for anybody that has used Romeinlimo. Will they take you to Ravello if you ask them to? I have never read on here where anyone went to Ravello using RIL. I would rather skip lunch and shopping and see the most scenery that I can. Also wonder if it makes any difference which direction you drive the Amalfi Coast. Is one way any prettier then the other?

Bump. Can anyone answer this for me?

I don't know why they wouldn't take you there. Seems a very reasonable request. But the best and final answer would be to ask them. Their e mail is on their website, and considering they are 9 hours ahead of us here on the West Coast, they seem to answer very quickly.

Having experienced their wonderful customer service, I think you will get a satisfactory answer.

If you docked in Naples, you have to do a "down and back", as far as I know. So, there will be limits to how you can get there, and back. The scenery is tremondous, and I am sure they will figure out how to maximize your enjoyment.

Note- I didn't put their e mail in this post because that can cause spam attacks.

Edited by CruiserBruce

I had the same thought about people not showing up that you do. Last year, we went to St Petersburgh and I wanted a private tour but was worried about being stuck if someone didn't show up. My solution was to book with Alba tours, who worried about filling the bus instead of it being my problem. That way, I only had to worry about my portion of the fee. But, everyone who booked showed up and they were easy and great to get along with which gave me the confidence to book a tour under my name.

My thought is that most people on CC are dedicated cruisers and for the most part, good people. If they say they'll be there, I trust them to show up. I organized two Romeinlimo tours and signed on for two other tours on this cruise, and everyone showed up at all 4 stops, though I will mention that the only time I saw a tour go short was in Salerno when two couples failed to show up which allowed my two couples to jump on. I am unaware of any other problems in any other port and there were lots of tours organized on this cruise.

So, I guess there is a risk but as I said before, most CC posters are good people and a browse through someones posts before committing might give you some confidence in booking the tour with them.

I had the same thought about people not showing up that you do. Last year, we went to St Petersburgh and I wanted a private tour but was worried about being stuck if someone didn't show up. My solution was to book with Alba tours, who worried about filling the bus instead of it being my problem. That way, I only had to worry about my portion of the fee. But, everyone who booked showed up and they were easy and great to get along with which gave me the confidence to book a tour under my name.

My thought is that most people on CC are dedicated cruisers and for the most part, good people. If they say they'll be there, I trust them to show up. I organized two Romeinlimo tours and signed on for two other tours on this cruise, and everyone showed up at all 4 stops, though I will mention that the only time I saw a tour go short was in Salerno when two couples failed to show up which allowed my two couples to jump on. I am unaware of any other problems in any other port and there were lots of tours organized on this cruise.

So, I guess there is a risk but as I said before, most CC posters are good people and a browse through someones posts before committing might give you some confidence in booking the tour with them.

Its probably more than coincidence but we used Alla Tours in St. Pete two years ago as well. I think they are the only ones who who will take individuals/couples and then fill a van. (BTW, the tour was outstanding!). I wonder why other tour operators like RIL don't do that as well.

Bump. Can anyone answer this for me?

Yes they will. I'll being doing Positano and Ravello with them next February. Have used RIL in 4 different ports in Italy and have

customized somewhat each tour. Email assistance and advice pre-tour

is excellent.

I thought the Amalfi was lovely both ways. I think it may be a bit more

fun heading out as as the sea/cliffs are on the right.

Enjoy. Martha

Please accept my apologies, as this is VERY long overdue, however I think it's never too late to salute the fabulous Rome and Limo crew!

My husband and I used RIL for all of our Italian ports on our late June cruise: Naples, Rome and Livorno. This was unequivocally the best decision of our trip. We were able to make the most of our time at these fabulous ports. Without a doubt we saw twice as much ... if more ... than any person who chose a cruise-sponsored tour. Also, because it was just us two, we were able to choose what WE wanted to do! It was great ...

In Livorno, we had the fabulous Vinnie (OUR FAVORITE RIL GUIDE!!!). Vinnie was wonderful and drove us to Pisa and then Florence. Vinnie took us to an awesome restaurant in Florence that only locals go to. No one in the place spoke a lick of English, so he had to translate everything ...even the menu. He also scheduled a special winery stop before we went back to the boat. At the winery, we were able to try some delicious olive oil that was the best I've ever had. I bought some, and every time I use it, I think of our time in beautiful Tuscany!

In Rome, we had Nicola, who was a gem as well. He knew a lot about the history of the city, which was very interesting. He told us stories on the drive into the city central. Even though it's about a 2 hour drive, the time went by quickly as we were immersed in learning more about the culture (Or maybe it was how quickly he was driving! LOL). We amazingly made it to every single place we wanted to see that day ... and even got a tour of the Vatican from a special guide that RIL lined up for us. I would HIGHLY recommend getting the tour guide for the Vatican. Without the guide, it would be easy to pass through and miss things that you definitely want to see.

In Naples, we had Carmine. He drove us to Pompeii, where we picked up a guide to visit Pompeii. Once again, GO WITH A GUIDE! You don't know what you are looking at until the guide tells you the significance. Plus, Pompeii IS HUGE, and with a guide, you are able to see all the highlights in a short time. Carmine also took us to Positano, which is now officially my favorite place on earth! Carmine went above and beyond to make us feel special: he bought us fresh cherries, a bottle of limoncello, a bottle of wine and cookies ... while it was very nice and we never ever felt uncomfortable, sometimes his extravagances felt like he was REALLY trying to work a tip. Some people might love his over the top nature .... but my husband and I are a little more on the quiet side, and at points, he was a bit much for us (This is in no way a criticism ... he was great to us. Just a lot for a conservative couple from the Midwest! Laid back Vinnie and Nicola was much more our style ... but I think this was just a personality preference!) Needless to say, every time I think about Carmine, I smile broadly because he's someone you will never forget!

My one and only small criticism: Sometimes it feels like the guides have "partnerships" with vendors at different stops. For instance, in Pompeii, Carmine dropped us off at a cameo shop, even though we didn't ask to go. He said that Pompeii wasn't opened, and that we should look through this "museum" until it was. The "museum" ended up to be a cameo shop where they sold very pricey necklaces. Was it a big deal? Not really, we only stayed there for about 15 minutes, but it just seemed like we were dropped off their to be customers ... just a little weird.

All in all ... Rome in Limo is the way to go ... NO QUESTIONS asked. we always felt safe and well-taken care of. I used traveler's checks in Euros for payment. I paid cash for tips, but all drivers said I could have given their tips in traveler's checks too.

In closing ... there's only one thing to say: Rome in Limo is the ONLY way to see Italy! Ciao!

Happy to answer any questions ...

We asked that we get to Amalfi/Ravello and RinL was happy to customize the tour for us which worked out very well. Of couse, it means less time somewhere else - so we didn't have time for Sorrento. We did go to Pompeii and Positano tho.

We've been on the Amalfi Coast both ways - I would say if you have a choice to opt to use the outside lane going toward Amalfi. But both are fine.

RIL question. Do they pick you up and return to port in Rome? Or do you have to take the train from Civitavecchia?

We were picked up at the ship in Civi and returned to the same place at 5:00 PM--a couple of hours before we were due to depart. No train needed.

We used "RomeinLimo" 3 times during our cruise to the Mediterranean. Twice for transfers to and from ports, and once for a full day tour. In each case, the drivers were at the appointed spot on time and with our name clearly posted. The BEST, however, was our tour guide for our all day tour of Florence. Her name was Laura. We can't begin to explain what fun it was to have her as our guide!! Not only does she know and love the area of Florence and Tuscany, but she truly CARES about her clients, making sure we were comfortable at all times. She customized the tour to our requests and is, by far, the best tour guide we have ever had! If you are lucky enough to have Laura for your guide, you will never forget her or Florence!! "RomeinLimo" is the only company we will ever use while in Italy.

We used RomainLimo in three ports during our cruise this summer. Thank you so much to Carmine, Nicola and Maria Clara for sharing their country with us. Their professionalism, courtesy, knowledge and attitude made our trip so memorable. The guides RIL arranged for us in Pompeii (The Professor) and the Vatican (Franchesco) were top-notch as well. When we come back to Italy, and we will come back, we will ONLY use RomeinLimo. No other tour can compare.

We did tip as well because we felt the service was worth it.

Our group used Rome in Limo for two ports this past summer. It made our trip! I believe the other poster that Laura was the most fun guide ever for Florence... however-- I think FABRIZIO is the best, most fun, wonderful guide ever that we had for Florence!

We had Vinnie in Rome, and both of them were just A+++. They were funny, charming, knowledgeable, prompt, caring, concerned, and did an excellent job taking us exactly where we wanted to go, customizing the tours to our needs and wants.

I use a cane and walk with difficulty.. they were both excellent at dropping me off as close as possible to every stop, and then picking me up as close as possible as well. They both took us to fabulous places for lunch, and were just wonderful.

They were absolutely on time and made sure we got back to the ship on time (do not worry about that ever-- they deal with cruises every day of the week, and fully understand the time tables, etc.)

The Rome in Limo tours just made our cruise the most wonderful one we have ever had. The ship's tour we had of Amalfi coast was good.. just not near the excellent, personal service we had from Rome in Limo. :)

Edited by Litehouse9