Any rooms on Carnival w/ mini fridges?

travlingrlclt

If you are relying on the frig to maintain things as cold, forget it. I've not yet found any ship refrigerator that keeps things really chilled. On Destiny we had a Cat 12 and had a frig, but the Cat 10 and lower did not.

We just used the honor bar fridge in our 6C cabin on the Glory. I'm sure that most cabins on the "newer" ships have honor bars, no matter which Carnival ship you're on. (Even my mom's cat. 4C cabin had one.)

When we first arrived, the mini bar was locked because we had a minor in the room. We just asked the room steward to unlock it and remove the liquor for us, which he was happy to do. (I think it helped that we tipped him a few bucks when we made our request.) Then we used the fridge space to keep our water, milk, and yogurt cold.

All balcony cabins and above have mini fridges in them but they are more a cooler. They will keep already cold items cold but will not chill them. If your room doesnt have one just bring a collapsible or rolling softside cooler and have your room steward keep it full of ice (we tip them $20 the first day) and our has always had fresh ice around the clock.

Archived