Anniversary on Voyager

I got up too early on this Sunday morning so of course here I am on the Regent threads. I read a thread about Vow Renewal on the PG and I'm wondering now about the Voyager. We are celebrating our 25th anniversary onboard 9/8. I did finally find the place where you can order packages but I think they seem very pricey for what you get. Anyone have any feedback?

(On mainstream lines if you have an anniversary they'll bring you a special cake at dinner for $0.00)

ANNIVERSARY

Congratulations letter from the Captain

Rose petal turndown service

Veuve Clicquot champagne

One 8”x 10” photograph

Anniversary cake

Box of Leonidas chocolates

$ 250.00

Yes, it does seem pricey. If you state in advance that you have a special occasion, they will bring you a cake, and some bubbly (although not Veuve.)

As for the photo, I wonder how they will manage that since they have recently eliminated photographers on board.

You can celebrate an Anniversary without it costing you a penny. Tell Regent on the guest info form and you will get a cake inscribed from the Captain and bubbly. You won't get a box of chocs but there are plenty of chocs (hand-made) after dinner and you can get anyone to take a photo or two with your own camera. We celebrated our 55th wedding anniversary on board in Signatures and the Maitre D' came in with waiters in procession with sparklers etc singing Happpy Anniversary. We didn't ask for it but it was picked up from the guest info form and though slightly embarrassed at first , it was an occasion to remember.

You can celebrate an Anniversary without it costing you a penny. Tell Regent on the guest info form and you will get a cake inscribed from the Captain and bubbly. You won't get a box of chocs but there are plenty of chocs (hand-made) after dinner and you can get anyone to take a photo or two with your own camera. We celebrated our 55th wedding anniversary on board in Signatures and the Maitre D' came in with waiters in procession with sparklers etc singing Happpy Anniversary. We didn't ask for it but it was picked up from the guest info form and though slightly embarrassed at first , it was an occasion to remember.

We will be celebrating our 40th onboard Voyager this August, hopefully in Prime 7 =) Can't wait!

You could also consider setting up a special dinner in CR. Talk to the Maitre 'd a couple of days prior, you could special order an item or two, have him find a quiet romantic table for two, they would bring a cake, etc. Or, you could also consider doing dinner in your suite which would be served course by course with wine and/or champagne. You could also make a reservation in Signatures or Prime 7, although you can't special order in those venues, I'm sure if you mentioned it was your anniverservy they would provide a cake.

Lots of options for a very special evening.

Archived