GLORY DAYS 5/2-5/9...the human perspective!

And We can hardly wait to see you again, Glo!:) I miss your smiling face! It will be fun watching GG trying to get you drunk again. . .poor guy just couldn't match your determination!

Speaking of Freddy, Laurie and I have a friend for him to meet-a partner in crime, so to speak, who used to accompany us on some of our escapades when we were a bit younger. He's coming out of retirement this fall. . .

Yes poor GG...I'm sure it'll be fun watching him FAIL again this year.:D It's funny how he tried to get me drunk but he was the one who ended up tipsy.:D:p

As for Freddy, he's already out of control. I can only imagine how he would be once he gets a partner in crime!!:eek:

An additional event on board this week was Cinco de Mayo, and we were fully prepared, the way we do…packing for sinnas is like traveling with a toybox, really!! We brought enough to pass around the PB too for other passengers that just didn’t know ;>)

DSCF1160.jpg

DSCF1161.jpg

DSCF1157.jpg

DSCF1135.jpg

DSCF1143.jpg

Oh the piano bar!!!!Yhe first night after dinner,I cant remember why Steve and I were the first ones ther.Damian had a rotating piano and his back was to me.I leaned over the bar and said"Just play Fashion and be done wth it"Without turning around he said"There is only one person in the world who would say that,Bonnie Boatner" He turned around and we got a huge hug.Then he showed me a picture of Jeff and a note he had gotten before going on.He had no idea we were all coming,just Floatie.It was a great night and yes we were allup until latethirty or earlythirty,depends how you look at it.:D

Looks like you guys had a blast in the piano bar! We did when we were on Glory, different player though.

It was the BEST Grady!!!

Love a rockin' Piano Bar!!!:D Who was on when you were there? They are so precious, good PB artists!!!

Wait till we get to our last night onboard, hilarious!! I have to do ports now because that's where it's taking me...:p

Oh the piano bar!!!!Yhe first night after dinner,I cant remember why Steve and I were the first ones ther.Damian had a rotating piano and his back was to me.I leaned over the bar and said"Just play Fashion and be done wth it"Without turning around he said"There is only one person in the world who would say that,Bonnie Boatner" He turned around and we got a huge hug.Then he showed me a picture of Jeff and a note he had gotten before going on.He had no idea we were all coming,just Floatie.It was a great night and yes we were allup until latethirty or earlythirty,depends how you look at it.:D

HIYA BonBon!!:D

The ports…we left Port Canaveral on Saturday and woke up Sunday morning in Nassau, we were only there until 2. I didn’t get off the ship, it was a lovely lovely day, and great to be up on Lido enjoying the surroundings… :>) This is one of the times I was extremely impressed with Butch and the entertainment staff…sometimes in port there is little or no music on Lido, much less any activities….not today! There was live music and games from about 10, and through sailaway then lots of fun until 6PM,….more mayhem, lots of laughter, many buckets, and awesome pina coladas....it was stellar!!!

DSCF1016.jpg

DSCF1017.jpg

DSCF1018.jpg

DSCF1019.jpg

DSCF1023.jpg

DSCF1024.jpg

HIYA BonBon!!:D

Hey Floatie:DDo you waana tell them about the S.O.'s.Dont think I can do it w/o hurting myself!And yall, before we were of the ship,cruise over,Damian was talking like a true southerner..sumbitch. Thats because Smoof does a very good Larry the Cable guy, and he picked it up somewhere. Became sort of a new catchphrase for us.Such god times

Hey Floatie:DDo you waana tell them about the S.O.'s.Dont think I can do it w/o hurting myself!And yall, before we were of the ship,cruise over,Damian was talking like a true southerner..sumbitch. Thats because Smoof does a very good Larry the Cable guy, and he picked it up somewhere. Became sort of a new catchphrase for us.Such god times

OMG Bonnie LMAO, my face hurts again!!! I'll figure out the right way to tell the story:eek::p

Isn’t St Thomas one of the most beautiful of islands? And one of the most spectacular to sail into, the harbor is breathtaking! We were scheduled to arrive at 10AM, and we planned to have an arrival party up on the bow. Glory has a wonderful bow deck on Panorama, Deck 10. Miss Bonnie and Sir Steve rolled up the cooler with champagne and OJ, and we toasted our arrival with mimmies. I confess that I literally rolled out of bed and ran down the hall just in time….our cabin was on Deck 10 so I didn’t have far to run!!

It was a fantastic start to our day in St T!!

DSCF1089.jpg

My t-shirt says "If I don't remember, it didn't happen"....

DSCF1087.jpg

DSCF1092.jpg

DSCF1096.jpg

DSCF1100.jpg

OK here’s the SO story…..we went to the Supper Club on Monday and then of course to the Piano Bar. We were later than usual, and when we came in Damo stopped playing and said, where the he11 have you guys been? So we get all settled at the bar, it’s completely full, we took the last two seats and the rest of us standing. Bonnie proceeds to announce that we just went to the Supper Club…. “and if any of y’all haven’t gone you better go, it’s a stomach-orgasm, sumbich!!!” :eek::p

It was a full five minutes before anyone could even speak with the ROFL goin’ on…and Damian couldn’t finish the song for choking on his Nobilo…man, good times!!!:D

Man, that is one horrible picture!:rolleyes::eek: I'll blame it on the copious amounts of alcohol consumed that week.....yea that’s the ticket!

That's not horrible, you look mahvelus dahlin'!!! Like you're having a maniacally great time:p, which we were...:D

So after the bow party, we headed off the ship about an hour after we docked, just walked off, no hassle…this was Bonnie, Steve, Vickie and me….some of us were MIA or sleeeeeeeping…. ;>)

We were on a mission to go and see Paradise Point, this overlooks the harbor and none of us had ever been. You can walk there in about 10 minutes, go straight through the shopping area, up to the main street. Turn left and head over a block or two, the Paradise Point station is right past the Hooters. Easy breezy.

So you ride a tram up the mountain alllllll the way to the top, and it overlooks the ship. I still can’t believe I got on that tram, but I did it!! If you go, buy your tram tickets on board before you go, it saves you about $5 bucks. We paid $19. each for a ticket.

There’s an awesome bar up there, the views are just astounding, and there’s a special drink served called the Bushwacker. Our kind of place!! We spent a couple hours enjoying the most beautiful day, the bushwackers were yummy and kicked butt, more laughs and life-is-so-good moments…

On the tram, here we go....

DSCF1110.jpg

Holy chit this is high!!!

IMG_2583.jpg

DSCF1117.jpg

DSCF1118.jpg

Bonnie had a great idea for this pic, for me to be the tallest one for a change....too bad when I climbed the stepladder I could barely get my head to that hole, more ROFLMAO!!!!!

DSCF1119.jpg

This is what you ride up....good thing you've had Bushwackers before you have go down, LMAO!!!

IMG_2570.jpg

Archived