shipping box to port canaveral?

Hi,

We are sailing on FOS in a few weeks and were wondering if it was possible to ship a box to the ship to be delivered to our stateroom?

We have cruised Disney a few times and have been able to ship a box of things we needed but did not want to carry.

So does anyone know if this is possible and/or have an address? Thanks for your help. :)

How about just calling RCCl and asking them if they would accept a shipment on your behalf. You just have to time it so the shipment arrives on the day of the cruise. That is assuming that they say yes.

Unless you are staying at a hotel beforehand I do not think this is possible with one exception. Disney has a special arrangement where you can ship small boxes and it will be delivered to your stateroom.

The one exception is luggage valet services but these can be pricey.

If you are staying at a hotel beforehand, then you ship it there, for much less cost.

Thanks for your suggestions. When we shipped to Disney it didn't matter if it arrived the day of the sailing. I think shipping to our pre-cruise hotel may be the better option since we are renting a car anyway. I didn't think RCCL would receive boxes just because they are so strict about what you can bring onboard, not that we are trying to ship alcohol anyway. Thanks again......

Thanks for your suggestions. When we shipped to Disney it didn't matter if it arrived the day of the sailing. I think shipping to our pre-cruise hotel may be the better option since we are renting a car anyway. I didn't think RCCL would receive boxes just because they are so strict about what you can bring onboard, not that we are trying to ship alcohol anyway. Thanks again......

Almost any hotel is happy to accept a box shipped to a guest. Just alert them ahead of time. Royal Caribbean doesn't do this.

Archived