3rd & 4th passenger prices

I was just looking to take a vacation with my family on the Indepence of the Seas for February 2010 and was surpirsed that the 3rd and 4th passenger rates were $899 each. Thats a steep climb from what I have paid on the voyager class ships in the past! I guess I will just have to keep saving or stick with the voyager class ships for that week!:rolleyes:

I was just looking to take a vacation with my family on the Indepence of the Seas for February 2010 and was surpirsed that the 3rd and 4th passenger rates were $899 each. Thats a steep climb from what I have paid on the voyager class ships in the past! I guess I will just have to keep saving or stick with the voyager class ships for that week!:rolleyes:

For that price, I would look into just booking two cabins.;) RCL does have high prices for 3rd and 4th passengers and rarely see a special like NCL of $99.

I am sailing on the IOS in Jan 2010 and our 3rd - 4th rate is 549.00, I am sure it has to do with when you are sailing also

Try $1349 for 3rd and 4th on Oasis...I'l trade with ya any day;)

:eek::eek:I am sorry to say but the Oasis is not worth that much money for a third and fourth rate.

That rate was for suites....on Oasis they are tiering the 3rd and 4th rates per category.....but how can one say that when the ship has not even set sail yet:confused:I got news for you go over to Princess and check out some of their 3rd and 4th rates...I was looking at Med sailing for summer 2010 and they wanted half...yes half of the first 2 passengers:eek::eek::eek:thats CRAZY

For that price, I would look into just booking two cabins.;) RCL does have high prices for 3rd and 4th passengers and rarely see a special like NCL of $99.

I'm paying $125 pp in a JS for passengers 3 & 4 on the Enchantment 4day. It worked out to cost only $100 more to go with a JS than for an Deluxe Oceanview.

Is this normal that when we came to pay our cruise on the Navigator that they had lowered the cost of flights but raised the cost of the cruise? We ended up saving $250 per person, but the couple with the child didn't save anything on her ... in fact, because they had raised her cruise price by $290, her cruise cost more than the original booking. They said it was all or nothing.

Archived