You may easily, and at no cost, opt to be excluded from

future commercial emails from Celebrity by visiting:

http://rccl.bridgetrack.com/e/?e=qpwi2isNAzk

We hope you enjoyed this email from

Celebrity Cruises Inc.

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, FL 33132

Celebrity.com

It is a slick fabulous new site! Anybody else receive this email yet?

Wow, that's great, now I only have 3 extra pages to go through before I get to go where I want to go, plus the neat resource sucking shockwave video, this is why I keep coming back to Celebrity!

Thanks for the links, I hope the old site stays up for awhile!

Well, looks like everyone else is getting through fine. I've tried the link in the three browers I use and I get "connection refused" from one [Firefox], a blank page from the other [Opera], and "page cannot load" from the last [iE].

Maybe it doesn't like that my IP address doesn't originate from the US...

That's definitely a lot better website! Do they say how soon this will replace the current one?

The only thing I found on it that I didn't like was how much they charge for online access and emailing. They charge an absolute fortune!! And my hubby needs to check on our stock accounts, since he's our broker, and that's the only way we make or LOSE money since he retired....

Lois, how do you have time to be "cruisin' other websites?!

Oh, Jumbie - you foreigner, you!!
heh heh.

You know what I was looking for.

*grin*

Funny that they list the ship as being docked here rather than tendered. Guess they know something about the new port being ready that I don't. But that's good news!

Anyway, thanks for the link and info. The virtual tour of the Constellation is pretty cool.

Hey - cool thread - thanks loads, Jumbie!
No prob. Dunno how accurate that info regarding docking or tendering is though. I did check a different cruise to see if they were simply showing docked for everywhere, but they do list tender for some ports.

There is no way a ship the size of the Constellation can dock on our current port so it's possible that they have some info about the new one actually being open next year. That's something I've heard a rumour about, but looking at all the work that needs to be done, I don't know how it's going to be possible.

It must kill you to know so much about the Connie, but not be on her!
I was thinking about it. Originally was planning to try and go over Christmas since Puerto Rico is so close, but that was before the hurricane and I need to stay behind to help my old man (which is partially the reason I took a leave of absence from school) before he kills himself trying to split his time between running his business and dealing with the re-construction of our house.

I don't really care about the cruise per se, but it would have been nice to spend some time with my gorgeous lady. She was recently looking into the possibility of me boarding in Grenada sometime in late Jan (which can be done), but we'd have to be married and that is a couple of years down the line. Heh, I might have even been on your cruise since I don't resume classes till Feb 8.

And you must miss your g/f VERY much....
Too much sometimes. It's not so bad when I'm busy, but when I'm not - like now - it gives me too much time to think about it.

The silver lining is that it's great when we do see each other, but I honestly never want to go through something like this again. If I had known how difficult it would be and we didn't have such a good relationship, I'd have called it quits a long time ago. As it is, she's worth it even though I yell at her all the time for making me have to deal with this (j/k).

There, I think everyone is thoroughly bored with me and my problems by now.

Umm yeah...nice link... *grin*

Thanks for the info and link.

Overall, I like the new site, but the feature I miss is the one I used to use the most-the destination calendar. It made it much easier to see what options might be available in a particular time frame. Someone must have told customer service that it was useful:D

OOOEEE:D :D Bob and Phyllis

Overall, I like the new site, but the feature I miss is the one I used to use the most-the destination calendar. It made it much easier to see what options might be available in a particular time frame. Someone must have told customer service that it was useful

I thought that that was a very neat feature as well.

If you check out this page there is a button that says View Destination Calendar under the map.

Doesn't look like it's working yet, but is an indication that they don't plan to abandon it.

Archived