Carnival Miracle 5-8-09

trock

Awesome! Thank you.

OK We left Friday May 8th... In Saturday's, May 9th's Caper it lists:

Food and Wine Pairing at Nick and Noras

1pm $15 per person

Call 0773 for Reservations

Is this was you were looking for?

I also have hand outs that were given to us at the pier regarding tips and dress code..!!

OK We left Friday May 8th... In Saturday's, May 9th's Caper it lists:

Food and Wine Pairing at Nick and Noras

1pm $15 per person

Call 0773 for Reservations

Is this was you were looking for?

I also have hand outs that were given to us at the pier regarding tips and dress code..!!

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Now I REALLY can't wait until next Monday!

Joe

I'm not in any of these pictures. :mad:

Neither am I - but I could be in 2 months!:D

Toni, these are great pictures - thanks for sharing! What did you think of the cabanas on HMC? I'm debating whether to try booking one or just go for chairs in the shade. (I'm not a mega-sun person - too Irish and too much skin cancer in my family.:()

Neither am I - but I could be in 2 months!:D

Toni, these are great pictures - thanks for sharing! What did you think of the cabanas on HMC? I'm debating whether to try booking one or just go for chairs in the shade. (I'm not a mega-sun person - too Irish and too much skin cancer in my family.:()

GO FOR THE CABANA~!

Forget the clamshell

The Cabana was awesome and well worth the $225

GO FOR THE CABANA~!

Forget the clamshell

The Cabana was awesome and well worth the $225

Thanks! The cabanas look so nice - the clamshells just look too hot.

I'll be up your way weekend after next.

You're missing the East Durham Irish Festival?:eek: DH is coming down your way 3 days next week - he's teaching a course at RCC Wednesday-Friday.

Yes, the clamshell is really hot, no aeration, you fell like you're toasting in an oven! If you do not want the cabana, find a chair in the shade under the trees, we should have done that!

How do you book open seating, thought there were set times on Carnival.

thanks in advance.

Here are some photos from our cruise last week.. I am not going to write up a "review or detail it" just my thoughts.... Lets just say it was awesome!

Food quality has been better in the past and activities were 'ok'

Loved open seating.. would request it from now on! Had same waiter all week after the 2nd day.. We requested him and got him -No Problem!

One of the best cruise itineraries ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regarding Grand Turk vs Tortola.. I will take Grand Turk over Tortola anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Half moon Cay is glorious and I even Loved Nassau!~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Atlantis is a most see.. I recommend the Discover Atlantis for $50 pp to see the grounds and The Dig...

Amazing!:D

Also Josh is the best CD Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=dbc63f70001ab62a&sid=0BYtGbdy3ZMWKG

Click link and Scroll down to "View Album"

Trock

What do you have to do to get open seating, we booked our trip, open seating was mentioned however stated not sure if Carnival was going to offer it. Still had to book early or late. thanks in advance.

Here are some photos from our cruise last week.. I am not going to write up a "review or detail it" just my thoughts.... Lets just say it was awesome!

Food quality has been better in the past and activities were 'ok'

Loved open seating.. would request it from now on! Had same waiter all week after the 2nd day.. We requested him and got him -No Problem!

One of the best cruise itineraries ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regarding Grand Turk vs Tortola.. I will take Grand Turk over Tortola anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Half moon Cay is glorious and I even Loved Nassau!~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Atlantis is a most see.. I recommend the Discover Atlantis for $50 pp to see the grounds and The Dig...

Amazing!:D

Also Josh is the best CD Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=dbc63f70001ab62a&sid=0BYtGbdy3ZMWKG

Click link and Scroll down to "View Album"

How do you book open seating, thought there were set times on Carnival.

thanks in advance.

Trock

What do you have to do to get open seating, we booked our trip, open seating was mentioned however stated not sure if Carnival was going to offer it. Still had to book early or late. thanks in advance.

HI

Just tell your TA or PVP or.. Go see the Maitre'd when you get on board.. Our TA arranged it for us!

Trock,

For the cabanas, how does the $225 break down. Is it per person or a total fee for however many people? How many people can you fit? We have a family of 4. thanks.:D

$225 is the total for four people, you will get chips/dip sodas water..

It was really nice!

The BBQ is included.. They basically bring the lido buffett to the island, Not really but similar.. No fee!!

We are very interested in going on this cruise next year. All the reviews seem so postive! There is a CC group going which is leaving May 15 and that is the one we are thinking of. We are just thinking we won't get enough pool time and that is what we like. So I wanted to know when is the first day you can actually use the pool?

I would appreciate any responses on the weather going to and from NY.

Thanks!!!

We are very interested in going on this cruise next year. All the reviews seem so postive! There is a CC group going which is leaving May 15 and that is the one we are thinking of. We are just thinking we won't get enough pool time and that is what we like. So I wanted to know when is the first day you can actually use the pool?

Thanks!!!

Glad to hear you're still interested in our Group.:D Stop by the thread when you can and say hi!;)

I read the thread every day! It is the weather thing that is holding us up. We were on the Carribean Princess and just returned last Sunday into NY. The last sea day was pretty windy and it was chilly. I know we would leave on a Saturday and wondered if it would be Monday before we would have pool weather???? Any help from someone who has been on this ship/time would be great.

Thanks!!!

We left May 8th out of NYC and were really lucky with the weather, it was warm and beautiful.. .Pool was open...

When we docked home on the 16th it was pouring rain and they closed the retractable roof on the pool.. AWESOME.. So i would say not matter what the weather that pool will probably be open.. (unless of course it is severe weather... )

:)

Archived