Equinox Godmother

Hampshire Rose

• 1 month later...

Celebrity has added an "Inaugural Book" to their website for Equinox. In this book it announces that the Godmother will be Nina Barough, Breast Cancer Survivor and an advocate in the fight against breast cancer.

Here's the link to the Inaugural Book and the annoucement is on page 26.

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/848fd62a#/848fd62a/1

Celebrity has added an "Inaugural Book" to their website for Equinox. In this book it announces that the Godmother will be Nina Barough, Breast Cancer Survivor and an advocate in the fight against breast cancer.

Here's the link to the Inaugural Book and the annoucement is on page 26.

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/848fd62a#/848fd62a/1

Hello Carla !

Great find. It seems you've just found the answer to Celebrity's announcement due this week !

I'd like to say that Ms. Barough is a wonderful choice for Godmother of Equinox, and I would like to offer my sincere congratulations to Ms. Barough on all of her outstanding accomplishments.

Looking forward to the new ship & Congrats to the Godmother!

The "book" is very nice--has a menu for The Crepe Place & name of the main dining room--Silhouette. The chandelier on Solstice is champagne bubbles to match its name so wonder what they do in this MDR?

Hope by the time we sail in Jan 2011 they still have the hard cover books available...we got one for Solstice.

Looking forward to the new ship & Congrats to the Godmother!

The "book" is very nice--has a menu for The Crepe Place & name of the main dining room--Silhouette. The chandelier on Solstice is champagne bubbles to match its name so wonder what they do in this MDR?

Hope by the time we sail in Jan 2011 they still have the hard cover books available...we got one for Solstice.

I was wondering if anyone saw anything on the website or within the book where it can be ordered. I hate to print out 92 pages!

Archived