Cherbourg Tour- D Day Beaches

Hi,

I went on a D Day beaches tour off of the Voyager of the Seas on May 2, 2009. I booked an Overlord tour with Alain and could not have been happier. A group of us traveled in three minivans to Omaha and Utah beaches, the American Cemetery, Ponte du Hoc, Mere de Eglise, and a small church where medics saved 78 lives, Angoville Au Plain. The guides were very knowledgeable and had battle plans and photos of the area on the actual invasion. I would highly recommend going on a tour of this area. The guides knew exactly how long to spend in each place in order to get back the the cruise ship in plenty of time.

We also took a tour with Overlord (Overlordtourdotcom) and had a wonderful time. They speak excellent English and know details that you wouldn't get on another tour. I highly recommend them.

Boy are they good. We had Phillipe. He was so passionate about everything and just charming. Yes, the English is good. Great tours.

Bobbie

Is your avatar a Welsh Terrier or an Airedale. I have two Welsh. :)

jc

Archived