recycling clothing among cc members

We are leaving in the morning for our cruise, and when I get back I will post pix of me with the gorgeous gowns everyone has donated to me to make this and extra special cruise. I already have someone that wants the blue sequined dress when I get back smoothdancer, so I will be donating it to her so she can enjoy it on her next cruise.

Thanks again everyone.

That is awesome, can't wait to see your pics. Have fun :)

I just realized that it was a little over a year ago that CruiseDancer (Lisa) started this thread. I think a big thank you is in order. I'll bet you didn't realize what you started at the time.

Yes! I agree. Thank you!

I have a size 20 Black w/Blue sequins pants suit available. It has a sleeveless top, pants, and a long sleeve shear jacket. It is in excellent shape.

If you would like it for shipping cost, please email. camjankowski at sbcglobal dot com with the word pant suit in the subject.

Pics do not do it justice, but I could not get any better.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.

1696700190_pantsuit1(1).jpg.0c2bbd92a3866bf7685597c47136c588.jpg

819200091_pantsuit1(2).jpg.ba5e6e20c83a1c111164b749a316da9b.jpg

1813071017_pantsuit1(3).jpg.d6614f940eadc09456586ee473a475d0.jpg

1000378466_pantsuit1(4).jpg.07c8869f663274db02db23b94b48f980.jpg

:D I am just thrilled it is still going! I had no idea they would make it a sticky and let it stay up here. I know how lucky I am to be able to cruise several times a year and find great bargain dresses!

So here is another dress I am putting up for anyone who wants it:

It is a Juniors size Large brand Speechless

email me at Lisa at cruisedancers dot us if interested!

IMG_0236.jpg.a31500425aaf1cea9983613e404bc126.jpg

I just got around to checking the thread again and your images are gone. I'll be putting up the two I wore for formal nights on last week's cruise. Both are full length and size 6.

Oh, I'm so sorry. I have not checked this thread in sooo long! I ended up putting the dresses up for sale at my garage sale. What I didn't sell, I gave to American Vets. Well, as soon as I clean out my closet again, I'm sure I will have more to donate on the thread. ;)

Hey everyone! I love reading this thread. Puts a smile on my face :).

I've been on the hunt for a red formal-like dress in a size 10-12. I wear an 8 - 10 in regular clothes but I know formals tend to be smaller. Anyone have anything for me?

:o

I have a few dresses I can donate to someone(s). I'll take pictures tonight and post them tomorrow.

I am also in the market for a gown, size 14 if anyone wants to rid their closet of it. I would pay shipping of course. :D

I did not read back through the entire thread but from what I have read, I gathered that this is a swap thread. right? dress is free but receiver pays shipping?

I have a few dresses I can donate to someone(s). I'll take pictures tonight and post them tomorrow.

I am also in the market for a gown, size 14 if anyone wants to rid their closet of it. I would pay shipping of course. :D

I did not read back through the entire thread but from what I have read, I gathered that this is a swap thread. right? dress is free but receiver pays shipping?

Yep, that's been the way it's worked. So far it's been wonderful. Hope somebody has something for you! :)

Hello Ladies,

Here are some dresses. The first one is brand new never worn size 6 mauve color. The blue one is size medium. The flower one is size 6. The black one is side small. The purple is size 6.

I will be going posting some more later on.

Take care ladies and happy crusing.

Marie

Email: G2liv0702@yahoo.com

3AD2ICAYAUQ3VCA5JKOH2CAGHTN3YCA4EASVICAL1YQ5HCAD97OX6CAZAP1JICA076R8CCA3EVN51CAN1W6YCCATE2NI8CAT.jpg.126a28563a702b654fbdb487097b9ca4.jpg

QVI0393.jpg.7c3746a84a05a8d7de1fe70f589ff880.jpg

QVI0347.jpg.5f7a48177b9216229588ed52820cbf25.jpg

IMG_4334.jpg.6b5b313889489a217b7a67844ca16b6d.jpg

QVI0068.jpg.b7f4211de2ea4a49f194a1d7dddf3d78.jpg

Edited by Porthopper2009

Hello Ladies,

Here are some dresses. The first one is brand new never worn size 6 mauve color. The blue one is size medium. The flower one is size 6. The black one is side small. The purple is size 6.

I will be going posting some more later on.

Take care ladies and happy crusing.

Marie

Email: G2liv0702@yahoo.com

Email is on the way!:)

Email is on the way!:)

Hello Ladies,

3dogmom. If you are Jennifer, the dresses are packed and will be shipping to you tomorrow or the next day.

Moira, please email me your adress. I will be shipping your tomorrow or the next day also.

I will be posting more dresses, shirts and skirts later.

Take care ladies and have a great day.

Marie

Hello Ladies,

3dogmom. If you are Jennifer, the dresses are packed and will be shipping to you tomorrow or the next day.

Moira, please email me your adress. I will be shipping your tomorrow or the next day also.

I will be posting more dresses, shirts and skirts later.

Take care ladies and have a great day.

Marie

Hi Marie,

Yup, I'm Jennifer. Thank you so much. I will report back when I get them!

We are Honeymooning Sept 5. My fiance' is interested in some dress swapping- but she's not on here a lot. So I'm posting for her... lol

Can you post pics of the dresses you all have now? We've looked through the thread and love what we've seen. Just can't keep up with what's available, gone, etc. She's usually a size 8 in normal clothes. She's 32 (so this may make a difference in some of the "styles"). Long, short, knee length... or whatever you have!

Thanks... we are so glad we've found this website... so much great info and great people on here!!

I LOVE the first one with the longer sleeves, if it is still available! I'll send you an email Thanks!

If you were the lucky recipient and it does not work for you or if you would like to regift it after your cruise I hope you will keep me in mind! ;)

my email is hon2u@nc.rr.com

My step-daughter is getting married in October and that dress would be ideal ... then on to my big 50 birthday cruise!

After that I will happily let someone else here enjoy it! :D

If you were the lucky recipient and it does not work for you or if you would like to regift it after your cruise I hope you will keep me in mind! ;)

My step-daughter is getting married in October and that dress would be ideal ... then on to my big 50 birthday cruise!

:( From the looks of the threads above someone beat me to it. I think the dress went to 3dogmom. I guess I have to be faster next time.:o

Edited by Meredisney

3dogmom was the lucky recipient of the first dress. It is really a lovely dress. I bought it from TJ Formal for my next cruise. It was a bit too tight for my bust. Here is the website if you want to buy it.

http://www.tjformal.com/48842/Montage-by-Mon-Cheri.html

Marie