recycling clothing among cc members

Cruising Grandma - So glad that it fit you and that you liked it. Would love to see a picture of it. Thanks for letting us know.

I love this thread and all that support it!!!!!!!!!

I will be putting up some new pics soon - I hope as I am trying to pack for moving.

If anyone has any size 14-16 dresses they are willing to part w/ I would greatly appreciete it. :hugs:

My husband and I are leaving in May on The Summit to Bermuda for our first ALONE vacation in 7 years :)

We have 5 kids so this will be a well needed and deserved time away!

sarah102878@gmail.com

Sarah, I will let you know. I have to go through my closet and see what I have in that size. Becuase I just went from 18 to size 12/14 in 2 month and planning to loose more. So I will have some dresses in that size.

Sarah, I will let you know. I have to go through my closet and see what I have in that size. Becuase I just went from 18 to size 12/14 in 2 month and planning to loose more. So I will have some dresses in that size.

Thanks so much! An 18 may even work also... depends on how much I can lose before my cruise. Before I got pregnant I was a 10/12 but there is NO WAY I will be that size by the time I leave for my cruise unfortunately.

Here is my work email address also: sarah . cullifer . qwim @ statefarm . com

That is an easier way to contact me! Thank you so much for looking for me :-)

Cool... Cant wait to see...

We are doing an all inclusive vacation in Cancun in about a month...

Anyone have fun sundresses or what one would wear to diiner and clubs, think casual and sexy fun in a size 6-8????

Hi Smoothdancer, The dress below is BCBG size M. It is brand new. I bought it last month for the Kentucky Derby in May. It is a bit big for me. It is your if you like it.

I am getting ready to move back to our new rebuilt house in two weeks. I will be posting most of my dresses from my last cruise soon.

Have a wonderful day.

Marie

G2liv0702@yahoo.com

pBCBG1-7032843dt.jpg.1339b28751991cccb2ae7d19e847709e.jpg

Just when I thought I had given away all my size 18W clothes...well I found two more pieces. If you are interested in a size 18W black sequinned shrug and/or size 18/20W black palazzo pants (both from Lane Bryant), please email me at lisa at lounsbery dot com.

1149980389_SequinnedShrug.jpg.b0c2cb893bd679ea09fe4e7dfc11028f.jpg

1816879080_PalazzoPants.jpg.afb18e6ad86b663de3b327538cfb74ec.jpg

OMG... I completly forgot to send this one! I will get the PO on my lunch hour today as your cruise is so close...

I am gald you asked me..Sorry about that!!

Jan.....still no red/black dress.....hopefully, you are just too busy with work and haven't sent it. We leave Friday for Florida. If it comes after then, my mail is being held, and I'll send you postage as soon as I get back home. :(

Alex800 - Please post what you may have. I would be interested in something size 18.

cjankowski

I checked my closet and I don't have any dresses size 18. I believe I have 1 more size 16 dress, but waiting for my mom to recover from her surgery, so she can tell me if she can alter it. I will keep u posted

Smoothdancer, we are about to go on our cruise and I can't wait so I can wear the outfits I got from you.

I got a really pretty Black and white multistrand of pearls to wear with the black FX dress and a real pretty black with red roses crepe blouse to wear with the black crepe pants.

I am wearing black heels with both outfits.

I will post pictures when we get back so you can see them.

Helloe everyone. I'm just wondering if this donation of cruise dresses is still going on. I have a few dreses up on ebay right now and if they don't sell, I'd gladly donate them to the Cruise Cause! Oh, they mostly range from sizee 4 to 6 to 8....as I gain and loose weight! hahahahaha

Helloe everyone. I'm just wondering if this donation of cruise dresses is still going on. I have a few dreses up on ebay right now and if they don't sell, I'd gladly donate them to the Cruise Cause! Oh, they mostly range from sizee 4 to 6 to 8....as I gain and loose weight! hahahahaha

Maybe I'll trade you a few. All of mine are in those sizes! :)

Ok, this is what I have:

th_yellow.jpg Delaru Strapless Yellow Size 4 Knee Length Dress

th_speechless.jpg Speechless Black Size 5 Knee Length Dress

th_DavidWarren.jpg David Warren Size 4 polyester navy knee length dress

VERY pretty, I have a few in those sizes too, I love the black one, I'll take pics and post in a bit

Here are a few that I have

Cream and Gold one is a size Jr's large but it fits more like a med.

Blue one is a small ladies 8(black netting overlay over satin)

and the Black one is a size 6 , Black lace over satin up top , flowy chiffon on the bottem, this one comes down to my Ankles, but I'm only 5'2

My daughter has a couple too if anyone has a young teen (or tween)

006.jpg.26ddcc28fb4bcf52be7c45ad107073fd.jpg

011.jpg.87e3363f24ba3aab64c18530168bbf78.jpg

010.jpg.2076e85714509037ec232d6a1d6ad93f.jpg

Hi ladies!

Going on my 1st cruise in a little over a month..but none of my formal dresses fit! They are all 12-14 but more for sizes 10-12.

I need a true 14 or a 16.

If anyone has any dresses that they'd like to donate...I'd gladly accept.

I will also post pictures of my dresses.

Thanks,

aim2cruise