recycling clothing among cc members

I have a tremendous amount of "cruise dresses" that I am going to get rid of. ALL heavily beaded (they travel well, even though they are heavy). Size 6-10, depending on the manufacturer.

Most are reds, oranges, silvers. I have one black and silver that I absolutely love but the shoulders have these huge shoulder pads to support the material and I have never taken the time to get them out. Looks kind of dated with the huge shoulder pads. There is a white, iredescent that is completely covered in pearl colored sequins which I got in Bali from a missionary who works with ladies who do beading.

These are fancy, fancy gowns. But VERY easy to wear-just put on the underwear and slip on the dress. MOST have sleeves-most have LONG sleeves. Anyone interested??? If so, either email or ask me to post pictures.

If you have anything left in a 10, I would be very interested.

I sent you an email. I guess you didn't get it. Send me your address to LParente@aol.com. I'll mail it out ASAP. I'll let you know how much postage was. Enjoy!!!

Thanks so much...package received and it appears to have survived the journey to the GREAT WHITE NORTH.

Stay warm and Happy Cruising...

I have a tremendous amount of "cruise dresses" that I am going to get rid of. ALL heavily beaded (they travel well, even though they are heavy). Size 6-10, depending on the manufacturer.

Most are reds, oranges, silvers. I have one black and silver that I absolutely love but the shoulders have these huge shoulder pads to support the material and I have never taken the time to get them out. Looks kind of dated with the huge shoulder pads. There is a white, iredescent that is completely covered in pearl colored sequins which I got in Bali from a missionary who works with ladies who do beading.

These are fancy, fancy gowns. But VERY easy to wear-just put on the underwear and slip on the dress. MOST have sleeves-most have LONG sleeves. Anyone interested??? If so, either email or ask me to post pictures.

If you are still around I am still waiting to hear about the white iredescent dress. Please email me at tngaloha@yahoo.com. Thanks

:)

Wow, I didn't know this was going on. I've got plenty of dresses that do not fit me anymore that I would love to give to someone for good use.

I'll see what pictures I have and post them here.

Most are mediums, probably junior sizes. I have a green halter with medium size brown dots (I don't have a picture of yet), a red and white flowery strapless with crinline on the bottom, black glittery halter (I'll need to resize since CC won't let me upload it), an all brown halter with U-hook at the V section (I'll need to take a picture of this as well) and a brown and white-cream color block spaghetti strap.

If anyone is interested you can email me at kdcrenshaw2005 at yahoo dot com and please put your CC Name and that your from CC so I know it isn't junk/spam.

I also have a suit that my husband can no longer fit into. The pants are a 36-38W x 32L I believe and the jacket is a 42R.

419386349_ReadyforWedding.jpg.79b5d616bfe7bd2dbf63ecb840d8413b.jpg

1172775558_MillieI.jpg.ba62648a1447e2d733b61357185fa2d3.jpg

Wow, I didn't know this was going on. I've got plenty of dresses that do not fit me anymore that I would love to give to someone for good use.

I'll see what pictures I have and post them here.

Most are mediums, probably junior sizes. I have a green halter with medium size brown dots (I don't have a picture of yet), a red and white flowery strapless with crinline on the bottom, black glittery halter (I'll need to resize since CC won't let me upload it), an all brown halter with U-hook at the V section (I'll need to take a picture of this as well) and a brown and white-cream color block spaghetti strap.

If anyone is interested you can email me at kdcrenshaw2005 at yahoo dot com and please put your CC Name and that your from CC so I know it isn't junk/spam.

I also have a suit that my husband can no longer fit into. The pants are a 36-38W x 32L I believe and the jacket is a 42R.

I just sent you an email :)

I've uploaded them here larger so everyone can see them. If anyone would like any of these please let me know.

Black glittery halter dress, size medium from Charlotte Russe, ties in the back

P2080008.jpg

Orange with gold band halter, size small but runs like a medium...ties in the back

P2080007.jpg

Red and White flowery dress with crinoline at the bottom, size 7

P2080006.jpg

Colorful green/brown polka dot halter dress, size medium, ties in the back

P2080005.jpg

This is a halter U shaped center brown dress, size medium, ties in the back

P2080003.jpg

This one is a brown and cream/almost white colorblock dress that ties in the back.

P2080009.jpg

I've uploaded them here larger so everyone can see them. If anyone would like any of these please let me know.

Black glittery halter dress, size medium from Charlotte Russe, ties in the back

P2080008.jpg

Orange with gold band halter, size small but runs like a medium...ties in the back

P2080007.jpg

Red and White flowery dress with crinoline at the bottom, size 7

P2080006.jpg

Colorful green/brown polka dot halter dress, size medium, ties in the back

P2080005.jpg

This is a halter U shaped center brown dress, size medium, ties in the back

P2080003.jpg

This one is a brown and cream/almost white colorblock dress that ties in the back.

P2080009.jpg

I would love to have the black glittery dress and the orange with gold dress if you wouldn't mind. Please email me at tngaloha@yahoo.com . Thanks so much.

I just sent you an email :)

I would love to have the black glittery dress and the orange with gold dress if you wouldn't mind. Please email me at tngaloha@yahoo.com . Thanks so much.

I sent you both emails. All of these dresses are available for you each.

Swagner, I do have the brown and creme colorblock spaghetti strap and TNGALOHA - I do have those 2 dresses, as well.

Please let me know if you'd like them and where to send them. You can email me that info.

I sent you both emails. All of these dresses are available for you each.

Swagner, I do have the brown and creme colorblock spaghetti strap and TNGALOHA - I do have those 2 dresses, as well.

Please let me know if you'd like them and where to send them. You can email me that info.

You have an email. Thanks again so much.

Hey everyone I need some fashion help!!! We are coming to New Orleans a couple days prior to cruising and plan to take in some Mardi Gras festivities...Looking for something "fun" to wear. I'm a 52 y/o, size 12. Any suggestions..Still look good in short skirts and heels!

Oh - don't wear any shoes you want to keep :)

If the parade is during the day - it won't be too bad, but the streets are old, and in some places buckled - you don't want to be wearing heels. Also - people get VERY excited about the beads - you will easily be knocked over - you need stable shoes :)

If the parade is at night, and if you're going to be viewing it near the French Quarter or in the French Quarter - take a pair of cruddy tennis shoes and throw them away when you get back to the hotel. I kid you not - small rivers of beer, vomit, and other bodily fluids run through the gutters - mostly on Bourbon Street, but you can run in to it in other places as well. Also - short skirt is a bad idea. People get, um,,,, very close behind you during a parade.....

Jeans, tennis shoes, and a really neat shirt :) Find a fun hat, buy some beads, paint your face, wear a Carnival mask - but stay away from heels and short skirts.

Hi greatam,I've been busy and have not been around the boards in weeks, so I might be too late. Anyway, the dresses sound beautiful. My measurements are 36-38 DD, bigger at the top than the bottom where I wear a size 6-8 in pants or skirts. If you have anything left and around my size I would be interested. I'll try to e mail you,but I'm not sure I know how:eek: I cruise in 3 weeks. Thank you

Lcnilson - sent you an email about dresses, hope you received it:)

I did get it, now I'm just waiting on my home internet :( our router and modem went out so all I have is my phone for internet...I'll post pictures hopefully on Tuesday

I love the fancy sequin dresses!!!!!! Please send me pics my e-mail is

eeddingfield@cox.net Thank you very much.

• 2 weeks later...
I've tired but this email address (G2liv0702@yahoo.com) comes back as invalid! :(

Hi hon2u

I am so sorry; I have not been here quite awhile. On 12-03-2010, I had an accitdent that land me in the hospital with shattered heels and compression fracture L1. I was in the wheelchair for three months, I am now able walk with boots. I am hoping with physical therapy, I will be able to walk without the boots very soon.

Anyway, I still have the dress if want it.

My email is g2liv0702@yahoo.com ( with low g )

Marie

PS. We had to cancel our 2011 world cruise on Qeen Mary 2

Edited by Porthopper2009

Hi Ladies;

Marie

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

OMG :eek: Marie...I checked the link to your photo gallery and checked out your photos.

The pain you must have endured over the past few months in unbelieveable. Did you fall or was it a MVC?

Wishing you all the best on your recovery and keep looking forward to the day that you will RE BOOK the World Cruise. It will be there waiting for you when you are up and around again!:)