recycling clothing among cc members

Good morning Marie,

I hope you are having agood weekend.

I just have a couple of questions for you. Did you get my email I sent you? Also I was wondering if by any chance you had any of the coach bags left? I would really like one. I have never had one and would really appreciate it. Thank you so much for all the happiness you have brought so many of us women on here.

I hope and pray that everything goes good for you with your surgery on Tuesday and that you are able to get around better after the surgery.

Thanks again and be safe this holiday weekend,

Gerry

Hi Marie,

I would love to have one of the bags if you have any left, always wanted one. I hope your surgery goes well.

Anna

Hi Anna,

I like your name, my middle name is Anne . Anyway, I am sorry, all the handbags are gone, Please do check back in a few weeks. Thank you for the well wishes

Marie

Marie,

I am having trouble with your email address. My email keeps coming back. Could you email me at:rjsales912@juno.com

Thanks,

Kathy

Marie,

I resent you the email and it went through this time, sorry I messed up the first time.

Take care,

Cathy

Marie, have a question for you. By your signature line(s) you are going on 2 WC's ( world cruises). With all the beautiful clothes, shoes and accessories that you are giving away, how are you ever going to have enough clothes? :D

Hope your surgery goes well.

Sharon

LOL...I AM AN ADDICTED TO SHOPPING :D. Actually, I am a detailed organized person. I bought gowns and dresses for every theme for the 2011 WC. We had to cancel it due to my accident. The reasons I gave some of the gowns and dresses away:

1- There will not be a Rio Ball and a South Pacific Ball on the next two world cruises.

2- I bought some of the gowns and dresses from TJ Formal and New York dresses. You cannot return anything. I am staying away from them.

3- Some of the gowns and dresses came around my accident, and then they were too late to return them.

4- When I see something I like, I would buy one in every color, most of the times I never wore them :rolleyes:. I need to see a therapist.

5- I bought more than enough gowns and dresses for the 2012 world cruise. I probably will buy different gowns and dresses for the 2013 world cruise. I rarely wear the same dress twice :rolleyes:. I seriously need to see a therapist.

6- I used to wear size 8 1/2 W shoes. I am now wearing a size 8 1/2 W. In additional I cannot wear high heels.

7- I am not a Coach Handbags person.

Take care & have a wonderful weekend.

M

PS. Your package is on its way.

LOL...I AM AN ADDICTED TO SHOPPING :D. Actually, I am a detailed organized person. I bought gowns and dresses for every theme for the 2011 WC. We had to cancel it due to my accident. The reasons I gave some of the gowns and dresses away:

1- There will not be a Rio Ball and a South Pacific Ball on the next two world cruises.

Marie, what is your favourite place outside the USA for buying clothes?

Good morning Marie,

I hope you are having agood weekend.

I just have a couple of questions for you. Did you get my email I sent you? Also I was wondering if by any chance you had any of the coach bags left? I would really like one. I have never had one and would really appreciate it. Thank you so much for all the happiness you have brought so many of us women on here.

I hope and pray that everything goes good for you with your surgery on Tuesday and that you are able to get around better after the surgery.

Thanks again and be safe this holiday weekend,

Gerry

Hi Gerry,

Yes, I received your email. Since you still have 103 days or so until your next cruise, I will try so find something for you before you leave.

Thank you for the well wishes. You have a safe weekend too.

M

Hi Kathy,

your handbag is shipped. Hope you like it.

M

Hi Marie,

Thank you. I can hardly wait to receive the handbag; it will be like Christmas for me when I open the box, and am sure that I will love your selection.icon10.gif

I will let you know when I receive the handbag and will promptly send you a check for the shipping costs.

Also, I will definitely be thinking of you on Tuesday when you go in for surgery and pray that it will go well for you.

Take care,

Kathy

Hi Gerry,

Yes, I received your email. Since you still have 103 days or so until your next cruise, I will try so find something for you before you leave.

Thank you for the well wishes. You have a safe weekend too.

M

Marie,

Thank you so much for your kindness.

I pray everything goes well tommorrow for you in surgery.

Could you please have your husband post on here and let us all know how you are doing after your surgery?

Gerry

Thank you Turle_Lover, It packed and will be shipping today. I think you will like it.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

Marie

I do hope you see this before your surgery...Thanks so much for sending me a purse, it means so much! You have given so much to so many ladies on here, we all really appreciate you doing this. I am sorry I havent been online to thank you...I have a touch of the flu today, but I wanted to give you a warm send-off before your surgery. Please do have your husband keep us updated here on your progress.

I haven't been here much as I've been visiting family but I wanted to wish everyone a happy Labour Day and hope you are enjoying your end of summer.

Marie, I hope your surgery goes well and that your recovery is uneventful. I have not "received" your package yet but I got a slip that something is waiting for me at the post office- I have high hopes :) :) Thank you again for your generosity.

Hi Kathy,

your handbag is shipped. Hope you like it.

M

Hi Marie,

The handbag arrived this afternoon and I absolutely LOVE it! Thank you so much. I will mail you a check tomorrow for the shipping costs.

I hope and pray that your foot surgery went very well for you today, and that you will mend quickly.

All the best to you,

Kathy

Marie, I got the package today. I love all of the things. I haven't had time yet to try anything on since I have been babysitting my 2 granddaughters all day so I will try to try them on tommorrow before they get here again.

Hope you are doing ok after your surgery and aren't in too much pain. Please take it easy and relax so that you can heal.

Once again Thank you so much for the items you sent me. I love them.

Gerry

Edited by TNGALOHA