recycling clothing among cc members

Thank you so much for getting back to me, I was hoping the black dress would still be available but I look good in blue as well. I will look for yuor picture and let you know. I can send a UPS prepaid ticket for shipping. We will be leaving on our cruise in a couple of weeks and would love to have it to wear!

Thanks again!

See if this link works...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3027795140212&set=a.3027761259365.158541.1422823598&type=3

Happy New Year. Hope all is well with everyone.

My casts came off on 12-27-2011. Went to Las Vegas five days for the New Year. Spent all day yesterday sorting out all my gowns and dresses. Spent six hours this morning at the tailor; all the gowns and dresses only cost me $2,534 to alterated Dang!!!. Dang!!!

Anyway, here are three gowns for you.

This one is a size 8, BCBG gown.

6645027355_e69b78a6a0.jpg

This one is a size 8. Laila gown

6645027403_c96a6e4662.jpg

This one is also a size 8. A.B.S gown

6645027435_472d470479.jpg

And this is my bill today :D.

6645085999_148c977daf.jpg

Please mail me since I do not come here offten. g2liv0702@yahoo.com.

Beth, I will ship your hand bag tomorrow. I am so sorry for the delay.

Take care ladies.

Marie

Only 29 more days until our curise...yay...

Take care ladies.

Marie

Hi Marie...

Nice to hear from you again. I have sent you an email. Did you happen to send out the package to me that was returned to you before Thanksgiving?

We are leaving in 18 days! :D

My casts came off on 12-27-2011. Went to Las Vegas five days for the New Year. Spent all day yesterday sorting out all my gowns and dresses. Spent six hours this morning at the tailor; all the gowns and dresses only cost me $2,534 to alterated Dang!!!. Dang!!!

Anyway, here are three gowns for you.

This one is a size 8, BCBG gown.

6645027355_e69b78a6a0.jpg

This one is a size 8. Laila gown

6645027403_c96a6e4662.jpg

This one is also a size 8. A.B.S gown

6645027435_472d470479.jpg

And this is my bill today :D.

6645085999_148c977daf.jpg

Please mail me since I do not come here offten. g2liv0702@yahoo.com.

Take care ladies.

Marie

Would love this one!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7007/6...c96a6e4662.jpg

Take care!

Brenda

bpage@hotmail.com

Good morning ladies,

Hope all is well with everyone. I am sorry the gowns are gone. However, I do have a few more gowns and cooktail dresses, they are all size six. I will try to post them later.

Collete, I am going to ask Greg to sing for you so you can go to sleep early :D. I will ship your gown tomorrow. xoxoxo

Marie

Good morning ladies,

Hope all is well with everyone. I am sorry the gowns are gone. However, I do have a few more gowns and cooktail dresses, they are all size six. I will try to post them later.

Collete, I am going to ask Greg to sing for you so you can go to sleep early :D. I will ship your gown tomorrow. xoxoxo

Marie

Ha,ha,ha........Greg said if you heard him sing, you wouldn't suggest that.:D

MLTY;):)

Marie,

Glad to see you are doing well.

I sent you an email after my cruise in Nov. thanking you for the great dresses and sweaters you so kindly sent me. Must say they looked good and got several complements.

Will be checking out what else you have.

Sharon

Marie,

Glad to see you are doing well.

I sent you an email after my cruise in Nov. thanking you for the great dresses and sweaters you so kindly sent me. Must say they looked good and got several complements.

Will be checking out what else you have.

Sharon

Hi Sharon,

You are welcome. I am so busy getting ready for our cruise. I promise I will post some picture soon.

Take care.

Marie

I am looking to go on our first cruise in about a year or two so I am just surfing. I was looking at what kind of clothes to wear. This seems like such a nice close knit group. I can't wait to go knowing what kind of people go on cruises.

You will love the friendly atmosphere on board ship. Just make sure you join your Roll Call - you will have dozens of friends even before you set sail. :)

I am looking to go on our first cruise in about a year or two so I am just surfing. I was looking at what kind of clothes to wear. This seems like such a nice close knit group. I can't wait to go knowing what kind of people go on cruises.

Welcome to cruise critic. As to what kind of clothes to wear, it all depends on the cruise line you pick. Some are more formal than others, but the main thing is to be comfortable. Also don't worry about what others might think about what you are wearing.

I could go on, but if you have any questions, just ask.

You can also check this thread that has lots of pictures of what others wore or will be wearing.:)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1493510

• 2 weeks later...

Marie is on her way! She called me yesterday from the ship which was not leaving until 8:30 PST. Her foot was hurting, not her heel, so she had it elevated with ice. Everyone please send her good vibes, thoughts, or prayers that the pain eases and she is able to enjoy the cruise for which she has waited so long after going through so much with her feet.

Marie is on her way! She called me yesterday from the ship which was not leaving until 8:30 PST. Her foot was hurting, not her heel, so she had it elevated with ice. Everyone please send her good vibes, thoughts, or prayers that the pain eases and she is able to enjoy the cruise for which she has waited so long after going through so much with her feet.

Hi iheartbda,

Thanks for sharing the update on Marie. She will be in my thoughts and prayers that her pain eases and that she will be able to enjoy her much overdue cruise. She is one lady that deserves all the best! If you talk to her again, please tell her that all of ladies wish her well.

Take care,

Kathy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On a HAL cruise, a few days before debarcation..a swap/sale meet was held near the Lido pool.

I was great fun...from shoes, dress, swimsuits, formals etc to impulse bought goodies..sell/swap before debarking..only problem, one might end up with more than the started with...

A

Los Cruceros

On a HAL cruise, a few days before debarcation..a swap/sale meet was held near the Lido pool.

I was great fun...from shoes, dress, swimsuits, formals etc to impulse bought goodies..sell/swap before debarking..only problem, one might end up with more than the started with...

A

Los Cruceros

That's a great idea! Do you know who set it up and how?

• 2 weeks later...

A

Los Cruceros

ladies, I have been watching this thread and am amazed at your generosity, in the future I will go through my closet and see if I have anything that I no longer wear.

This post about HAL doing the swap meet is amazing what a great idea. I will look out for it on future cruises.

my hat is off to all of you.