recycling clothing among cc members

I'm looking for a dress to wear for my reception my wedding dress will be way too hot to wear for long in GA in July . I won the dress Soon to be hubby has terminal cancer and we don't have $ and forhimandforher.com let me pick a dress on their site. Still trying to figure everything else out which is hard with no $ We will be married in Northern GA July 4. So if anyone has a dress that would work for my wedding reception I would be great full asshamed cause I' have gained over the last yr and half with no sleep and no time other than fast food while taking him to chemo and trying to work. SO I'm guessing size is prob 16-18

Thanks if anyone can help

I'm looking for a dress to wear for my reception my wedding dress will be way too hot to wear for long in GA in July . I won the dress Soon to be hubby has terminal cancer and we don't have $ and forhimandforher.com let me pick a dress on their site. Still trying to figure everything else out which is hard with no $ We will be married in Northern GA July 4. So if anyone has a dress that would work for my wedding reception I would be great full asshamed cause I' have gained over the last yr and half with no sleep and no time other than fast food while taking him to chemo and trying to work. SO I'm guessing size is prob 16-18

i am so sorry things have been so hard for you lately. if you dont find one on here you might find a prom dress bohttp://www.fultonsun.com/news/2012/feb/28/fulton-woman-offers-prom-dresses-loan/rrow site - here is an artical i found about one in ga

Hi Imagesmom.

I would be happy to help you with the dress. I will be home at the end of this month.

My email is g2liv0702@yahoo.com

Marie

Marie is on her way! She called me yesterday from the ship which was not leaving until 8:30 PST. Her foot was hurting, not her heel, so she had it elevated with ice. Everyone please send her good vibes, thoughts, or prayers that the pain eases and she is able to enjoy the cruise for which she has waited so long after going through so much with her feet.

Thank you iheartbda.

I am doing much much better. How are you feeling these days? I miss talking with you on the phone. I will call you soon.

Please say hello to your wonderful husband.

MLTY :)

xoxoxo

Marie

PS. Thank you Kathy and Sharon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Ladies,

Hope all is well with everyone. I do plan to post a lot of my gowns and dresses from my last cruise. However, I am not going to do that untill the cast on my foot is off and I am able to walk.

Take care ladies and have a great day.

Marie

Edited by Porthopper101

Hi Ladies,

Hope all is well with everyone. I do plan to post a lot of my gowns and dresses from my last cruise. However, I am not going to do that untill the cast on my foot is off and I am able to walk.

Take care ladies and have a great day.

Marie

Glad to see you are back safe Marie! You are having such a time with those feet aren't you? Another cast?

Well at least while you are resting your foot you can go through all your photographs and relive your wonderful experiences. :D

Take care Marie and look after yourself...

• 2 weeks later...

I've been checking as well. Cruising in October for our 5th anniversary and would love to have some nice things to wear. I have a few items that I will go through when I get home tonight and see what needs to go. I have been losing weight as well, and need to make space for new items!

I am in need of not only nicer dresses, but sundresses and summer wear as well, if anyone is cleaning out! Size 10 please!!

I have had very good luck at finding dresses at Ross. I think when I got home from my month long + trip that I counted 27 new dresses and that isn't all of them. I need to go thu some of my dresses that I bought on E Bay and see what I can get rid of....I'll try to do that next week

Hi Everyone

I love the idea of recycling clothes.

Is everyone looking for only formal night dresses?

Anyone interested in a sundress or coverup that was never worn?

Do mens clothes get shared (eg: suits, dress pants)?

In general, how does it work?

I've been checking as well. Cruising in October for our 5th anniversary and would love to have some nice things to wear. I have a few items that I will go through when I get home tonight and see what needs to go. I have been losing weight as well, and need to make space for new items!

I am in need of not only nicer dresses, but sundresses and summer wear as well, if anyone is cleaning out! Size 10 please!!

I'm new to this forum and not quite sure how it works, but I have a coverup and sun dress that I never wore- bought and just cant fit into it.

*Coverup- brown Lands End size medium

*Sun Dress- mutli colored polyester/spandex that I bought new from eBay and its too snug. It's sized as XL, but that is a tiny XL.

If you're interested I can send more specific information.

As requested, I'm posting pix from the web of the coverup and sundress that I have available. I can take/post actual pix if necessary.

However I still need to know how this exchange works.

Brown cotton jersey Lands End coverup size Medium. Pic below is a white version of the coverup that I have available.

coverup.jpg.441742d3c9b30112b70e98b1b2448860.jpg

Turquoise Floral Empire Waist Sundress - Polyester and Spandex size XL but this is a tiny tiny XL-guessing its more like a medium/maybe Large.

sundress.jpg.6015cc8c024e909ddab8cf21d0f32e91.jpg

Cnb Happy,

If someone wants what you have, you or that person must post your email address so you can get their home address. You ship to them and they pay you the cost of your shipping.

Hopefully, the thread will get more active.

Cnb Happy,

If someone wants what you have, you or that person must post your email address so you can get their home address. You ship to them and they pay you the cost of your shipping.

Hopefully, the thread will get more active.

Thanks for the info.

As requested, I'm posting pix from the web of the coverup and sundress that I have available. I can take/post actual pix if necessary.

However I still need to know how this exchange works.

Brown cotton jersey Lands End coverup size Medium. Pic below is a white version of the coverup that I have available.

[ATTACH]237642[/ATTACH]

Turquoise Floral Empire Waist Sundress - Polyester and Spandex size XL but this is a tiny tiny XL-guessing its more like a medium/maybe Large.

[ATTACH]237643[/ATTACH]

cnb, I would be interested in the floral dress if noone else has claimed it. My email is tngaloha@yahoo.com. Thanks