recycling clothing among cc members

Shorbr:They did get married but that hasn't stopped him from getting written up a couple of times this school year for flirting with student teachers. Some dudes never learn.

Yesterday I saw an obese janitor who was constantly hitching his pants up in an attempt to hide (but not succeeding) a hairy, white butt crack. I am guessing this is not the same janitor? :D

Yesterday I saw an obese janitor who was constantly hitching his pants up in an attempt to hide (but not succeeding) a hairy, white butt crack. I am guessing this is not the same janitor? :D

No. This one clearly never tries to hide anything in his pants. :eek:

Your post reminded me of a link I saw a few weeks ago on another board I read. It has a neat illustration (scroll down past the first 2 pictures of bras...) that shows the relationship between band size and cup size, which makes it easier to see how much smaller you actually are as a 34DD for example, than as a 38DD.

http://www.epbot.com/2013/04/everything-you-never-knew-you-needed-to.html

What great article. Great resources. thank you for sharing this!!

AWESOME! Hope all goes well with your doctor's appointment today. I'll be thinking of you as you approach your next surgery.

Shorbr:They did get married but that hasn't stopped him from getting written up a couple of times this school year for flirting with student teachers. Some dudes never learn.

OOPS. I just realized it was Marie and not Shorbr who asked if she'd made an honest man out of her baby daddy.

He just came in my classroom to vacuum. I was cracking up knowing he's the subject of a thread on CC. I was going to make some remark for you ladies about his hose but that would be SO beneath me.:rolleyes:

OOPS. I just realized it was Marie and not Shorbr who asked if she'd made an honest man out of her baby daddy.

He just came in my classroom to vacuum. I was cracking up knowing he's the subject of a thread on CC. I was going to make some remark for you ladies about his hose but that would be SO beneath me.:rolleyes:

Hi!!!

I have a few more pieces if you are interested. Let me know.

Wanted to share this photo of my new/Sheri's old bracelet and my new MK watch I bought myself as reward for finishing my master's degree while teaching school this year! YAY HOO MEEE! I wore the earrings and bracelet from Sheri/Shorbr yesterday to school and the kids were quite smitten by all my bling. Especially the girls who are SUCH girlie girls, they also LOVE to wash their hands in my room, due, mostly, to the vast collection of Bath and Body Works scented soaps at my sink. Whatever it takes, right?

Nice! What girl doesn't like bling bling? :D

But I would not wear the bracelet and the watch together on the same wrist.

There's the possibility that the bracelet will scratch the watch or vice versa.

Wanted to share this photo of my new/Sheri's old bracelet and my new MK watch I bought myself as reward for finishing my master's degree while teaching school this year! YAY HOO MEEE! I wore the earrings and bracelet from Sheri/Shorbr yesterday to school and the kids were quite smitten by all my bling. Especially the girls who are SUCH girlie girls, they also LOVE to wash their hands in my room, due, mostly, to the vast collection of Bath and Body Works scented soaps at my sink. Whatever it takes, right?

I do love that watch; I haven't been able to convince myself I *need* one yet since I rarely wear watches.

I do love that watch; I haven't been able to convince myself I *need* one yet since I rarely wear watches.

Well, far be it from me to be a bad shopping influence, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut. Several MK watches are 40 percent off right now at Nordstrom ... in stores and online. IJS!;)

You *need* a watch on a cruise to keep up with ship time when you are in port. Hope that helps you convince yourself that you *need* the watch!! :D

Hey Judy...will post in the morning. I am sick as all get out...worse cold ever.

Oh no. Nothing like a summer(ish) cold. No worries sweet lady. Take care of yourself. I battled walking pneumonia and bronchitis for a couple months. I think it comes with the territory as my job has me working with 1218 walking Petri dishes daily.

Feel better soon my friend!

Oh no. Nothing like a summer(ish) cold. No worries sweet lady. Take care of yourself. I battled walking pneumonia and bronchitis for a couple months. I think it comes with the territory as my job has me working with 1218 walking Petri dishes daily.

Feel better soon my friend!

Hey...I sent you an email :)

Last week I shipped eleven packages. Only Lisa, Iheartbda and Cathy have comfirmed they received the package. The rest of you please let me know if you received your. Thank you.

M

The orange dress arrived today. GORGEOUS!!! Thank you so much!! I will mail out the shipping in the morning.

Edited by LParente

Last week I shipped eleven packages. Only Lisa, Iheartbda and Cathy have comfirmed they received the package. The rest of you please let me know if you received your. Thank you.

M

I am the one who wasn't going to be at my home to receive the package yet--so if you shipped mine, I won't be there to see if it arrived until either June 3 or June 10 depending on how long it takes me to get stuff done at this house. :)

Hi Judy, your package is shipped.

Take care and have a fantastic weekend.

M

Thank you so much sweet lady! I finished the school year today :D so I'll be watching the door in anticipation! I'll let you know the second it comes!

Have a blessed weekend Marie!

J