recycling clothing among cc members

Debbie - we will need to get together and I will take you out there - I live in the Mt. Vernon/Ft. Hunt area. But I am born and raised in South Jersey so the AC/Ventnor/ margate area is like my second home - my mom has a condo here as does my brother - I just come down and crash here.

My GF and I run a charity auction every November at the Belle Haven Country Club to raise funds for Mitochondrial Disease which my 3 boys have as does one of her sons. THe past couple of years we have aucitoned off a Sea Dreams Cruise.

Sharon

I

Sharon,

I love that area - Lucy the Elephant, right? LOL Have fun today!

I have 2 gap dresses that I will put up today love the dresses but they don't fit me anymore after losing 30 lbs and counting ;)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Congratulations! I've been on a slow weight loss journey the last couple years and love it when my clothes no longer fit me! Just now getting to the point that I will be able to fit into Marie's dresses!:D

Now if I could just make my feet grow a couple sizes!:p

Hi Kathi,

I use exactly the same bag on my last cruise. I gave that one to my house cleaning lady. This one is new, it is your if you like. It is Marc Jacob.

Have a great Saturday.

Marie

9048828029_a32856dbc0.jpg

Very cute! I wish my feet were bigger!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Hi Kathi,

I use exactly the same bag on my last cruise. I gave that one to my house cleaning lady. This one is new, it is your if you like. It is Marc Jacob.

Have a great Saturday.

Marie

Marie,

Love this Marc Jacob bag. I don't think I 've seen this style. Is it a smaller shoulder or cross body bag with longer straps? Love the exposed zipper!

Debbie

Sharon,

I love that area - Lucy the Elephant, right? LOL Have fun today!

Yes Lucy -- I remember climbing up her as a kid as my boys have done. Off now to go spend money shopping Coach and Michael Kors calling my name - then off to Ocean City with a few friends tonight

Sharon

I did find 2 great bags at the Coach outlet today - one was on clearance - so 30% off and then another 50% off. The bag originally was $499 I paid $147 -- I LOVE it - this is not a cross body bag but a beige/winter white color with a splash of lime green detail - will try to post a picture tomorrow and then I did get a pinkish color cross body small bag too.

My mom also found 2 bags.

It was a good day

Sharon

I really like the Pacsafe brand bags for traveling. I just got this larger one in plum to use as my carry on and port bag for our B2B this summer.

Citysafe 200 GII Anti Theft Shoulder Bag.

4630_183_citysafe-200-GII.jpg

I also have a sage green Pacsafe in a smaller style that I've have for 3 years.

On board the ship I sometimes carry a mini black camera bag cross body for my point and shoot camera, lip gloss and ships card. That's been my everyday bag for the past week too because I got tired of hauling around too much stuff and needed a break.

Up for grabs, two sparkly tops. Both are black and white with silvery sparkles.

This one is either a medium or a 10, but I took the tag out; it probably bothered my neck. I wore this once.

ry%3D400

This one is marked a Large. I did alter it slightly when I got it as the bottom flared out so much it was really unflattering!

ry%3D400

magandab at aol dot com

Edited by magandab

Hi Kathi,

Have a great Saturday.

Marie

Marie,

Looks wonderful. Are you sure you want to part with it? I will send you an email. Thanks,

Kathi

Marie - just tried to send you an email about the Jimmy CHoo shoes but it bounced back -- I would love those if not claimed

Sharon

Sorry :D. It was supposed to be rossm747 not rossm474.

I think some of the ladies have me on the speed dial; with the wrong email I still received emails within few minutes after I posted.

I just got home and will be out all day tomorrow. I will try to get a picture for you.

Have a great evening.

M

Sorry :D. It was supposed to be rossm747 not rossm474.

I think some of the ladies have me on the speed dial; with the wrong email I still received emails within few minutes after I posted.

I just got home and will be out all day tomorrow. I will try to get a picture for you.

Have a great evening.

M

As I said in my email you are an amazing woman with exquisite taste and such an inspiraiton to you. I was telling my mom about you and showede her pictures of you and all about your generosity. There are so few people I have met these say (most, if all the amazing women in this thread) who genuinely care about others and play it forward - something I have always tried to do and have tried to instil in my boys.

Again what you do it amazing and I just love all your clothes and bags and shoes.

Sharon

Here are the 2 bags I got at the coach outlet today'

Red/pinkish crossbody - will spruce up my black wardrobe

pinkpurse.png

and my off white bag - I love this bargain 499 retail marked down to 419 at outlet - then first 30% off then another 50% so $147 - it is bigger tham the normal bag I carry BUT it is lightweight I loved the colors and it is different

whitepurse.png

hugs

Sharon

I am in heaven today!!!! Received beautiful black dress in mail from Lisa. It's a size 16, I knew I wouldn't be able to wear it just yet but am confident that by cruise time I can. This time last year I wore a size 28. Altho it was almost 1:00 in the morning when I got home with my new dress I just had to see. OMG, IT FIT!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you Lisa!!!!!!! Did you get my PayPal payment?

CJ