recycling clothing among cc members

Now I'm wondering what I missed! LOL Too funny!

Debbie

Actually, she posted a link to her flickr account with some very pretty outfits. I don't like posting pictures that way because anyone can see all your pictures. Although I don't have anything risque, I'm not overly fond of letting just anybody see pictures of my family. That's why I use the longer method of posting pictures so only the one photo comes up and nobody can see my whole album on Flickr or Photobucket.

Hi Ladies,

Living a l-o-n-g way from most of you, I have not actively participated in the wonderful recycling that goes on but I thought it was worth mentioning how much I enjoy just reading this thread. Today for example is a wet, cold, grey day, DH is away for a few days, and I have just spent the past hour catching up on a dozen pages of posts. The generosity, compassion and friendship extended to one another has lifted my spirits and warmed my heart. Just saying xx :)

My friend (61 years old) didn't wear any dress at all. But she looked very elegant in her black pants with some silk and chiffon tops. I am younger (38) and petite, I wore cocktail dress.

Heels... I saw some younger women struggling with their heels, not only elderly women. On one evening, one lady even walked bared feet and carrying her heels in the grand lobby. :eek:

I love heels 3-4 inch ones usually but in the past several months my back has gotten bad but I have learned it is not my back but rather my left hip which apparrently I need to get replaced - HAPPY EARLY 50 BIRTHDAY (I turn 50 July 30th). SO I have been wearing my flats or keds to work with my dresses so that I can wear heels on the ship for the formal nights and dinner and then change if I need to. I have some 2-3 inch slides that I can comfortably wear with thicker heels but I really do miss my spiked heels - NOT FAIR

Sharon

I hope I have this figured out!

I started cleaning out my closet. I hope I have items someone will enjoy they aren't nearly as nice as Marie's!

I have a few different sizes and possibly something for the younger crowd. It's really been a long time since I cleaned out my closet!!

Blue embellished top and skirt size 1/2

9021415002_2956aaffd5.jpg

9019186775_17b1af4d46.jpg

Black long dress size small – Crisscross straps

9021412634_d65c7f7211.jpg

9021411006_96f63e359a.jpg

Black and white halter long dress – size 8 – Needs to be cleaned

9019182853_03d963663b.jpg

Black long dress – size 5/6

Evening slacks/Skirt size small (I think these are incorrectly size have always been too big. Probably a Medium) I have seen lots of ladies wear these on cruises. Sorry the picture is blurry but they are the slacks that look like a long skirt.

9021395762_1a63931459.jpg

Now I'm wondering what I missed! LOL Too funny!

Debbie

I'm being technically challenged tonight! Lol. I only had the dresses on my Flickr site but I edited the post and removed my info. I think I got it figured out now.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Kim,

I was just trying to be silly because it struck me as silly because Scrapnana immediately said something about all your pics are viewable and then had the :eek: face! I figured it was nothing but I couldn't resist posting!

Also your gowns and dresses are lovely and that turquoise floral dress is festive and flirty. I'm sure they will be gone quickly!

Debbie

Hi Ladies,

Living a l-o-n-g way from most of you, I have not actively participated in the wonderful recycling that goes on but I thought it was worth mentioning how much I enjoy just reading this thread. Today for example is a wet, cold, grey day, DH is away for a few days, and I have just spent the past hour catching up on a dozen pages of posts. The generosity, compassion and friendship extended to one another has lifted my spirits and warmed my heart. Just saying xx :)

What a lovely post! You're very right about the ladies on here being generous and compassionate. Your post made me grin.....not just smile!:D

I'd love the white dress!!!

It's yours email me your address and I'll get it mailed out this weekend.

I hope I have this figured out!

I started cleaning out my closet. I hope I have items someone will enjoy they aren't nearly as nice as Marie's!

I have a few different sizes and possibly something for the younger crowd. It's really been a long time since I cleaned out my closet!!

Hi...your clothes are beautiful also...wish I could fit them...tee hee. I'm sure the ladies here will enjoy them as well.

I'm being technically challenged tonight! Lol. I only had the dresses on my Flickr site but I edited the post and removed my info. I think I got it figured out now.

You are now a master of photo posting!

Happy Thursday ladies,

My foot surgery is next Friday. I will try to post as much as I can this week.

This is Tadashi size M. I wore it one on my last cruise.

8747112682_ebb91d4b7f_c.jpg

This is also Tadashi size M. I wore it one.

8745993139_fd878250eb_c.jpg

I have a doctor appoiment for pre op this morning. I will post shoes later on today.

M

Marie, I just love these pictures of you smiling! Absolutely beautiful! Both of these gowns are knock outs. They fit you beautifully and those colors are gorgeous on you.

So you are facing surgery? Not fun. I hope you can sail through it without too much trouble.

Have a great day,

Kathy

Marie, you have such a gorgeous smile, you just glow. You also have the gorgeous heart and spirit to go with that smile.

I just wish I could look half as gorgeous as you do in those dresses.

I pray that everything will go good for you on Friday with your surgery.

Gerry

Edited by TNGALOHA