recycling clothing among cc members

I got this dress from Lisa (Merky) and it is too big ;( so she's asked that I repost it.

It is a 16 W ... I'd actually take maybe even a 10 in it. It kind of hangs straight down and while I have real girl hips, I have a small waist and it is not at all flattering on that part of me. It's also big through the shoulders. If the cinched waist was taken in a lot, I think it would make it look a lot better, but due to the ruffle down the front, the length aspect would be difficult to alter, I think.

I'm 5'5" and it's too long for me. So keep that in mind.

It really is a lovely dress with beading and the color is a pretty green jewel tone. I hope someone can fit it beautifully!

jginatl@gmail.com

greendress.jpg.f3bc6847646b2831419ffcd883a90771.jpg

Hello Ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well. I know! I know! Where the hack is your dress and handbag :D:rolleyes::cool:?!? I know! I have been slacking. They are packed. I will ship them tomorrow.

Take care

Marie

Oh Marie, this made me laugh out loud. :D

Barras, the purple gown looks lovely on you.

Hello Ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well. I know! I know! Where the hack is your dress and handbag :D:rolleyes::cool:?!? I know! I have been slacking. They are packed. I will ship them tomorrow.

Take care

Marie

LOL! Yes, Marie, you slacker! You've been globetrotting, keeping 800 trick or treaters in Halloween candy, gambling and betting on horses. We know! And probably fit a little shopping in, just to keep your skills up.

Hope you're well, lovely lady.

Judy

LOL! Yes, Marie, you slacker! You've been globetrotting, keeping 800 trick or treaters in Halloween candy, gambling and betting on horses. We know! And probably fit a little shopping in, just to keep your skills up.

Hope you're well, lovely lady.

Judy

LOL....We live on Walk Street at the beach. We had many visitors from other cities. We sat out at our table in the front of the house having pizza around 8:30 and had to tell a few hundred kids that we ran out of candies :D.

I am running out of time. We are leaving for Paris on the 13 for 12 days. Then we will go to Las Vegas to meet with our Australians friends on the 26 for four days. Then we are back to Las Vegas again on December 7th for the Andrea Borelli concert. Where did the time go?

Take care dear friend. Your package will be on the way today.

Hugs

Marie

These was the candies I gave out.

10717241765_8e241a8e9c.jpg

LOL....We live on Walk Street at the beach. We had many visitors from other cities. We sat out at our table in the front of the house having pizza around 8:30 and had to tell a few hundred kids that we ran out of candies :D.

I am running out of time. We are leaving for Paris on the 13 for 12 days. Then we will go to Las Vegas to meet with our Australians friends on the 26 for four days. Then we are back to Las Vegas again on December 7th for the Andrea Borelli concert. Where did the time go?

Take care dear friend. Your package will be on the way today.

Hugs

Marie

These was the candies I gave out.

Marie, I will be in Vegas on December 7th! We'll be there December 6-9! I don't think we are going to that concert, but who knows, maybe we'll run into each other! :D

Hello Ladies,

Take care

Marie

Handbag??? You mean I missed them again! :( Rats!

Since I am going to the post office I can ship these as well.

My daughter Julie love this dress, but I feel like a poodle :D. It is Back Halo size M. It is new.

10726858146_603a061525.jpg

This is Diane Furstenberg size S. It is form fited. I wore it once.

10726764055_e94380dcba_z.jpg

This is Kay Unger New York. Size 8. I wore it once.

10726854506_03a682b491.jpg

Marie

I got this dress from Lisa (Merky) and it is too big ;( so she's asked that I repost it.

It is a 16 W ... I'd actually take maybe even a 10 in it. It kind of hangs straight down and while I have real girl hips, I have a small waist and it is not at all flattering on that part of me. It's also big through the shoulders. If the cinched waist was taken in a lot, I think it would make it look a lot better, but due to the ruffle down the front, the length aspect would be difficult to alter, I think.

I'm 5'5" and it's too long for me. So keep that in mind.

It really is a lovely dress with beading and the color is a pretty green jewel tone. I hope someone can fit it beautifully!

jginatl@gmail.com

You have mail!!

Love the dresses but sadly way too small for me. For those of you coming to Vegas. Please leave someone's here. Lol. I live in Vegas so I have to encourage people to stimulate our economy :). Also I work right by the palazzo Wynn Venetian. Have fun while you are here and if you want a better chance at slots Play off the strip

Have safe travels 164 days til cruise and it feels like forever

Jamie

WOW! We will be there 6-9 too. We will be staying at the Palazzo. Perhaps we should meet to have a drink.

Marie

Most definitely!! We will be right down the street from you! We'll have to make a plan when you return from all your other trips!:p

The poodle dress is so unique and interesting. I would never ask for it because it would likely look awful once it was cut down to miniature poodle size. LOL. On the right person it would look so striking!

Marie, can't your daughter wear it?

That's to bad, its such a lovely color & style:(

I got this dress from Merky this week, new with tags but it doesn't fit over my stomach well to conceal it the way I had hoped It is a size 18 but fits like my 16W does in another dress I have. It's beautiful !!

[ATTACH]292231[/ATTACH]