RCCL Website -- My Cruises

I've been trying to add a b2b cruise to the My Cruises section of rccl.com. The cruises are in February/March 2011 and we booked them two weeks ago. It isn't letting me. When I put the correcct info in I get "At this time we are not able to add your reservation to your My Cruises account."

I tried entering the info switching the booking and sailing dates and got the response "The information provided is not correct. Please verify the information and try again." So it knows the booking number/cruise number don't match.

Any idea when we might be able to add these to our "My Cruises" list?

Thanks

We had the same issue on a B2B we recently booked as well. We called RCCL, and it is a glitch in their system that does not allow you to add B2B's to your My Cruises. You can get in to do your online stuff by going to their website, under "Before You Board", then online checkin (sort of a "backdoor" way of getting in. You can bring up your reservations that way, but at this time, there is no timeline on when the glitch will be fixed.

Correct. When I did my Majesty B2B, I could only access one of the two cruises. There always seemed to be a "problem" with the other one. The only time I could access both was when I was doing online check in.

So...don't worry about it! :)

You will not be able to see or enter your b2b on your My Cruises account. However, you can go through the back door by using this method.

1. Go to the RCI Home Page and click on Before you Board (DO NOT click on your name or sign in)
  2. Click on Countdown to Cruise (Again DO NOT click on your name or sign in)
  3. Now click on Retrieve your Reservation (located on the left hand side of the page under Get Access to Countdown to Cruise) and now you can enter in all the information it asks for.

It will bring up your first cruise and at the bottom it used to show your second booking number for your second cruise..........but I see that they have changed that.

Archived