Bran Flakes

gander24

We have someone in our group travelling on the Glory this month who deals with IBS and relies on bran flakes to keep things going :D Could you tell me if bran flakes (not raisin bran, but just bran flakes) are available every day? Thanks!! :)

We have someone in our group travelling on the Glory this month who deals with IBS and relies on bran flakes to keep things going :D Could you tell me if bran flakes (not raisin bran, but just bran flakes) are available every day? Thanks!! :)

I have only seen Raisen Bran

Tell them to bring their own

Our cruise last month they had bran muffins available every morning I believe...

We just got off the Elation and they had no high fiber cereals

We were amazed that on a 15 day Celebrity cruise that all they had were kid cereals. The average age had to have been in the high 60's or early 70's. We had to buy our own cereal in port.

Great ideas, especially bringing their own and eating the raisin brain anyway. Good to know there are bran muffins. And just as an aside, Benefiber is a different kind of fiber so it isn't bulk producing -- it's good for overall health especially cholesterol reduction, but doesn't do much in the way of passive digestion :/

They do have all bran, however.

Cereals

Raisin Bran, Cruncheroos, Rice Crispies, All Bran, Corn Flakes, Fruit Loops, Frosted Flakes, Corn Pops, Cocoa Crispies, Mini-Wheats, Low Fat Granola, Special K

They have ALL BRAN on there breakfast menu.:rolleyes:

Beware - I think that is DR only - never seen the boxes out on the buffet.

If it was a MUST, I would bring my own, just to be safe. You can always call special needs and clear it through them...

Tell them to be safe and bring their own since they have a fave that works for them. Just smuggle them on once and you're done.

I don't think you have to smuggle it on, if someone says anything about it just explain. Although I do remember the security guards were a real pain in the a$$ when we tried to bring on our beverage cooler that was 14-14-14 and not 12-12-12. My god, I thought I was going to cause the ship to flip or something for the trouble it caused.

Beware - I think that is DR only - never seen the boxes out on the buffet.

If it was a MUST, I would bring my own, just to be safe. You can always call special needs and clear it through them...

Actually, I found this on the breakfast menu that you can order through room service.

Archived