HMC Cabana furniture

jerseygirl3

Has HAL replaced the furniture in the cabanas recently? I saw the following photo posted and the furniture seen here is not the furniture we've had either time we've rented a cabana. Apparently this is the yellow cabana. We've had turquoise, purple, and orange, and our furniture wasn't that "luxurious."

http://travel.webshots.com/album/570304973zplSTW

I don't know if HAL has replaced the loungers lately but the ones in the picture look like the ones that we had in the orange cabana last month. It was out first time to HMC. The loungers were really comfortable and didn't look worn out.

Has HAL replaced the furniture in the cabanas recently? I saw the following photo posted and the furniture seen here is not the furniture we've had either time we've rented a cabana. Apparently this is the yellow cabana. We've had turquoise, purple, and orange, and our furniture wasn't that "luxurious."

When I try to go see your pics, WebShots places a banner ad right smack dab in the middle of the page and you can't get to your photos. It does this everytime I go to someone's album. RThey want you to join in order to see someone's pics.:(

Great! The last time we were at HMC was April 2008 and the furniture was old and not nearly as nice as what's there now. Happy to see they've replaced the old furniture with new, more comfortable furniture for when we'll be there in January.

When we were there in 2007, the cabana furniture was different (it was metal with mesh seats). So somewhere between Feb. 2007 and when we went on our cruise in Feb. 2009, they replaced the furniture. The new furniture is really nice and very comfortable.

Buddy you can block popup ads on browsers. I am not sure if it comes with the Internet Explorer or if you need the google toolbar but it sounds like you may need a blocker or you have another issue.

The furniture in the cabana is from February and it still looked new. It has pretty thick padding that was firm and very comfortable. It was a nice surprise for us.

Buddy you can block popup ads on browsers. I am not sure if it comes with the Internet Explorer or if you need the google toolbar but it sounds like you may need a blocker or you have another issue.

The furniture in the cabana is from February and it still looked new. It has pretty thick padding that was firm and very comfortable. It was a nice surprise for us.

Since the cabana is for four people, do they have four lounge chairs on the deck of the cabana?

Since the cabana is for four people, do they have four lounge chairs on the deck of the cabana?
Nope. There are only 2 lounge chairs. The lunch table has 4 chairs. There were 4 floating mats for those who wanted to relax in the water.

Jerseygirl you'll notice on the photos there would be no room if they had more but the good thing is that you can get any of the beach chairs and many of the cabanas have trees to shade anyone lounging outside the cabana. Truthfully we switched to the Yellow one because someone gave the GREAT tip about getting a cabana with shade. That one bit of advice was the best and we were very comfortable inside or outside the cabana. I really appreciated it when I got there and found out Cruise Critic Folks were right.

When I try to go see your pics, WebShots places a banner ad right smack dab in the middle of the page and you can't get to your photos. It does this everytime I go to someone's album. RThey want you to join in order to see someone's pics.:(

This also has just started happening on my computer when I go to Webshots. I already have things blocked, so this is new (I use Mozilla Firefox). If you quickly click on one of the pictures on the Webshots page, you can get past that thing, but you have to be fast. I am going to have my son take a look at this and see if he can fix it for me, but I do have a few pop ups that I can't seem to block for whatever reason.

This also has just started happening on my computer when I go to Webshots. I already have things blocked, so this is new (I use Mozilla Firefox). If you quickly click on one of the pictures on the Webshots page, you can get past that thing, but you have to be fast. I am going to have my son take a look at this and see if he can fix it for me, but I do have a few pop ups that I can't seem to block for whatever reason.

You absolutely need to find out why or see if you can block it as there are also viruses that can cause that. I'm not getting it in Webshots but I use Google toolbar popup blocker so I don't know if that is why. I sure hope Webshots isn't tinkering with the ads.

I get a Webshots pop-up most every day lately; it's an ad for Webshots wallpaper about dogs and cats. It's easy to remove. In fine print in the ad (usually near the top; once near the bottom) there's a statement: "Go directly to Webshots". Click on that and the ad disappears.

You absolutely need to find out why or see if you can block it as there are also viruses that can cause that. I'm not getting it in Webshots but I use Google toolbar popup blocker so I don't know if that is why. I sure hope Webshots isn't tinkering with the ads.

Thanks for help. I'll have to ask for help since I don't know squat about computers. I tried what Ruth mentioned, but I was taken to Webshots home page. I just tried Webshots again, and now the thing isn't popping up at all. Strange.

Archived