? for UK cruisers please

I am very very surprised to hear of your experience.

Your comments are exactly the sort of comments I would expect to see on a review of a BA flight in fact.

Middle aged snooty cabin staff that really can't be bothered, old aircraft and poor food is my BA experience on several occassions.

Me too.

They would need to pay me to fly with them again! :D

Have now got flight details, flying with Continental any thoughts on this would be appreciated. Thanks for all your help timings of flights are good.

Sandra

Continental and Virgin code share so you might still end up on a Virgin flight. For what its worth, we have flown, many many times with Virgin and have always been happy with the service. We have booked with them again for our Jan 2010 cruise. Only once with Continental and were unhappy with THAT flight. We flew from Manchester to New York in a 757. To say that economy was snug is an understatement. We had expected to fly 757 and were told by the cabin crew that our aircraft had been used for a flight to Behjing because it was a longer flight - you couldn't make it up.

Sorry, really should my posts before I hit that send button. The aircraft we expected to use was a 767 (jumbo jet). You can tell that I am no expert on aircraft but I do know it was no fun. I must stress though, that these comments reflect THAT particular flight.

Can I ask who this flight was with please? We are flying on Virgin to Miami next February and have been given the flight numbers/times etc by the TA already but no-one mentioned being able to book seats online this far out! So if we ask the TA for the locator number ...will we be able to do that now?

Thanks

ps..was looking forward to trying Virgin until I read this thread!!:(

Yep, we're flying with Virgin but we also booked with them so maybe that dictates whether they have the locator number....did you book with them or with another TA? By now your TA should be able to get your locator number and you can choose your seats online - very handy.

Don't worry about flying Virgin, I'm not worried! Our last flight with them was fine and I'm sure this one will be. As others have said; depends who's on duty on the day (and I'm sure Mr. Spanner will be pleased if the stewardesses are "all over" him!) :D

Archived