2nd Annual Bud Light Party Cruise!!

jazm2011, give it another week. i know i registered mid august and got my flight info like alittle over a week ago. if you dont hear anything then call or email them. i was waiting for something to come in the mail when actually it was just a simple email.

Well the suspense was killing me so i broke down and called headquarters. We are flying into MCO, so will be on the Monarch!! Unfortunately though, they are putting us on the red-eye. They said they did that with the west-coasters to ensure we arrive on time. :(

To the person asking about rumrunners... As long as it is in your checked baggage, there are no issues with the airlines. Have done it several times and plan to do it again!

Would love a chance to get onboard this cruise next year. I just went thru official Bud photo page online, was there anyone over 35 on board, looks like they single out certain demographics.

Thanks

i am 31 and i felt last year that there were quite a bit of older people than me. there was a lady who payed tons to get on because it was the Sovereign last time with RCC and she had been on the ships first cruise ever. she was a bit old.

but generaly it was alot of 30 to 40. lots of guys too. it was not like beer commercial that have 10 girls per every guy. i figured since they film and shoot tons of pictures that they would have a large number of women on the boat but not the case.

in theory they can only control the demographics of half of the people. since they can not control who each winner brings as a guest.

my hubby won and he is 62.....i'm much younger at only 51..haha.....old people rule......cathy

Would love a chance to get onboard this cruise next year. I just went thru official Bud photo page online, was there anyone over 35 on board, looks like they single out certain demographics.

Thanks

every one there had a blast, age dont seem to factor. i think everyone knows that everyone there is on a bud light cruise so live and let live. people are super nice all the time. if going MDR there is no seat times and they mix you up with other guests. people who had been on previous cruises made it more confortable to new ones with advise and tips.

crew is very relax and not busy trying to get a tip from you since its all included. but dont expect towel creatures either. crew never let the ship get nasty.

i did not enjoy the food for the most part, but its a charter and a bud light one so i moved on and had fun

since there is no tipping, i know alot of people did the spa stuff

many ship light bulbs in big areas and elevators are changed to a bud light blue. there are bud light logos everywhere even those life saving rings are white and blue and say bud light. they hire a company to provide sound on the pool and special lighting.

chairs fill up quick in coco cay because the 2 ships are there. bathroom line can get long too (guys line moves better)

i took anything and everything that said Sovereign of the Seas because her last time. lol

cruise compass look the same as others with the exception of bud light logos

activities overall are the same any cruise with this line. just factor a concert in coco cay and a couple bud light events aboard (halloween). other than that i would say it the same 3 day cruise others take with this cruise line

Go Kathy!!! We are 46 & 49, so we are right behind ya!!!

I KNOW that's not true - you're much younger than that!

Lemme know if you get the rumrunners on board safely. I've read some issues on these boards (i.e. the Naughty Room thread).

I KNOW that's not true - you're much younger than that!

Lemme know if you get the rumrunners on board safely. I've read some issues on these boards (i.e. the Naughty Room thread).

All theses cruises help me to look younger! :D

In addition to our Carnival cruises, we also had no problem getting rumrunners onto Enchantment last month!!

how bad is customs coming home. i would like to bring a few cigars back (cuban) if possible. any suggestions?

Ive never had a problem with few. I have had two boxes confiscated so if your planning on getting many, just grab some wraps from "legal" cigars and re-wrap em.

No kidding! If i hadn't called headquarters, I still wouldn't know squat about our flight.

Makes me kind of uneasy not having received any official email.

You'll find that information in the Super Secret Spreadsheet...but it's hidden in a pivot table.:D

Ive never had a problem with few. I have had two boxes confiscated so if your planning on getting many, just grab some wraps from "legal" cigars and re-wrap em.

sounds good. yeah i wasnt planning on bringing back alot. i just figured with small luggage it might be a problem.

if you check your luggage how long does it usually take till you get it in the room? which way is easier you think- check it or carry it?

Its been a while since I have been on here and just wanted to say congrats to all winners and I will be seeing you there. The wife and I cannot wait...we are so ready to party hard like its 1999 LOL. Anyone figure out what they will be as far as costumes go?? I think we are gonna go as a plug and socket ;)

Archived