Captain's Club Benefits

Project_gal

We have just booked our next cruise on Quest. I went online to set up our reservation and got the following message:

Select members are eligible for new Captain’s Club benefits. For information, please call CALL 316-554-5961 SELECT CAPTAIN CLUB MEMBER BENEFITS.

Does anyone know what these are? I am sceptical enough to think that it they are not going to be worth the cost of an International call to find out!

Sue

Hello Sue,

We recently returned from an Azamara Journey Cruise. We are members of Celebrity Captains Club and Diamond Members of RCI C&A Club.

Because of that we where invited to a special coctail party with most Senior Officers, a tour of the bridge, a tour of the Kitchens and a Dinner with one Senior Officer with coctails and picture.

It was all very nice.

We returned from our first cruise on the Quest recently and when I went into the Captain's Circle area of the website and entered both my husband's name and mine, I was told that as I hadn't been on the cruise, therefore I am not entitled to become a member, only my husband is one!!

Of course I immediately sent an email to Head Office but that was useless as one never hears back from them. It is too expensive to worry about a phone call to the States, so perhaps it is a sign to tell us that we shouldn't cruise with Azamara again and stay instead with Oceania, HAL and Princess who appreciate our cruises with them.

Jennie

We have just booked our next cruise on Quest. I went online to set up our reservation and got the following message:

Select members are eligible for new Captain’s Club benefits. For information, please call CALL 316-554-5961 SELECT CAPTAIN CLUB MEMBER BENEFITS.

Does anyone know what these are? I am sceptical enough to think that it they are not going to be worth the cost of an International call to find out!

Sue

The CC benefits are listed on Azamara's website, but I'm not sure what the 'new' ones are, referred to in their online message that you received.

We've found it worthwhile to be CC members, for custom air, advance reservations in SR's, laundry and internet discounts, and have enjoyed some of the social events on board for CC members.

For international calls, I find that it's really inexpensive when using a long distance calling card.

Archived