On-line Check In - Not

world~citizen

For almost 2 weeks I have been unable to do the on-line check-in. I get through the first page and then get a message that you can't change your birthdate during the check-in process...which we are not doing.

Two weeks seems excessive. Does anyone know a workaround for this or am I the only one having this problem?

I know the Azamara site has been having problems for at least 2 weeks if not longer. I have been trying to check my reservation for 2 weeks now, and it is all wrong. They have our cruise correct, but don't have us with any air or transfers(we booked it thru Azamara) and they don't have our friends as our travelling companions. I did get a confirmation from our TA that the air is with Azamara, but the site has still not been corrected. I did call Azamara about 1 week ago and they said the site should be corrected within a few days. Ha! Ha!. I am going to call them again to see why it has not corrected yet. If I find out anything, I will let you know.

Ellen:)

It's definitely been on and off the past two weeks. Some days I can get in and all is well, other times it refuses to allow me access. Azamara has advised "patience", and there's not much else we can do.

Archived