OK...I give up!!!! How can I tell which

You might call the cruise line....just a thought?

Every time I have been on a cruise, when we get to the port, there are large signs that direct you to the correct terminal for your ship.

You might call the cruise line....just a thought?

Every time I have been on a cruise, when we get to the port, there are large signs that direct you to the correct terminal for your ship.

I would like to book a hotel close to "the" terminal we will use. Good thought I will call RC, just didn't want to hold and ask.

Thanks!!:)

Serenade is usually at Ballatyne Pier.

And to add to Sue's post.............Ballantyne is an Industrial Port with no hotels in that area. There are many hotels to select from near the port..........but you will have to get transportation to the terminal.

And to add to Sue's post.............Ballantyne is an Industrial Port with no hotels in that area. There are many hotels to select from near the port..........but you will have to get transportation to the terminal.

Jim and Patti are correct.......and it's about only a 10 minute ride to some very good hotels in downtown Vancouver. We used to stay at the stately Hotel Vancouver. I'm sure it's still there......just have not been to Vancouver....to stay overnight in over 12 years, so it may have changed names.

Many things have changed since I was last there.:)

Rick

The Westin Bayshore was wonderful. They have a hop on hop off trolly that will pick you up front and take you around the city. You can watch the seaplanes take off and land from your room. Close to Stanly park and other restaurants. Great walking area along the seawall.

Try using http://adventures@all-terrain.com for your transfer to the pier. They picked us up and had us at the hotel in 15 minutes after loading our luggage.

Archived