Has anyone gone on the Atlantis Beach Day or Sheraton excursion in Nassau?

I wouldn't pay for the Atlantis beach day excursion through the cruise line. It just doesn't make much sense. Atlantis is a $5pp taxi cab ride away. The beach next to Atlantis is a public beach.

When I "do Atlantis" - I pay for a room to be a guest and use the slides, pools, beach. But the beach alone isn't worth the price the cruise lines charge for it.

I'll save you a bunch of money. Get off the ship and walk about 3 blocks to the British Colonial Hilton. There you can buy a "day pass" for $20. It gives you access to the pool, beach, beach chairs, beach umbrellas. You get use of the facility and restaurants for the whole day. You also get access to the free wi-fi for the day.

I'll save you a bunch of money. Get off the ship and walk about 3 blocks to the British Colonial Hilton. There you can buy a "day pass" for $20. It gives you access to the pool, beach, beach chairs, beach umbrellas. You get use of the facility and restaurants for the whole day. You also get access to the free wi-fi for the day.

Just make sure the dredging hasn't begun if you go to BCH. They are suppose to be dredging to make room for Oasis sized ships. And it was suppose to effect the BCH area. But I know it kept being put off.

My daughter and I got day passes, $40 pp, for the Wyndham. They Wyndham is right next door to the Sheraton, I believe. This included a nice indoor buffet lunch, towels, lounge chairs, and a lovely beach/pool with a water slide. I would recommend this option. One can get there by cab or the #10 Jitney (bus).

We just got off Majesty yesterday. We did the Wyndam for the $40 deal. It is adjacent to the Sheraton. The $40 includes the lunch buffet, which we found to be outstanding. The buffet retails for $25, so you get the beach/pool deal for $15.

There has been nothing done in Nassau as far as preparing for Oasis. The Majesty Captain told me that the Nassau authorities keep saying "we will start work next month to get ready for Oasis". They have been saying this for several months.

This is not a problem for us. Another day at sea on Oasis, would beat a day in Nassau.

We just got off Majesty yesterday. We did the Wyndam for the $40 deal. It is adjacent to the Sheraton. The $40 includes the lunch buffet, which we found to be outstanding. The buffet retails for $25, so you get the beach/pool deal for $15.

There has been nothing done in Nassau as far as preparing for Oasis. The Majesty Captain told me that the Nassau authorities keep saying "we will start work next month to get ready for Oasis". They have been saying this for several months.

This is not a problem for us. Another day at sea on Oasis, would beat a day in Nassau.

Thanks all for your answers. Regarding the Wyndham, were you allowed complete access to the Sheraton next door? Royal Caribbean has an excursion to the Sheraton for $99.00. I really would love to do Atlantis. However, we're going the week of the 4th, my travel agent believes day passes might be impossible to get. So, the Wyndham/Sheraton trip might be the way to go.

Archived