Supper Club Question

C. Anne

I read a review on Carnival's Supper Clubs and it said that there is a dance floor and entertainment? Could someone elaborate on what experience they had going to a supper club? We will be on Conquest. Do all of the supper clubs have the entertainment and dance floor? This might be enough reason to pay the extra $30 per person.

Thank you,

C.Anne

We've had everything from a Trio to a Duo to a Piano Player.....:) Last time (Freedom) we were off in a corner, and altho' we 'heard' music, have no idea if there was 'live' entertainment or not!:rolleyes: Have heard that the 'live' entertainment may be curtailed to an extent!

Sailing on the Legend on June 14th.. Have a reservation at the Supper Club on the 16th.. Check for my review after we return!:D

We went to the supper club on the Liberty and it was so WORTH the 30$ the food was outstanding, they do have a dance floor and there was a small band and a singer, we enjoyed it so much we had dinner there again 2 nights later.

Hope this helps.

I think this is one of the things they are cutting out. We were on the Valor in March and there was no live entertainment. They were playing music and there is a dance floor. Prior to that trip there has always been a duo playing and singing. I missed it this last time because it added a nice touch!

We were on the Glory last November, and no live music or dancing going on. They had horrible piped-in music (think "Best Of The 80's). Now I love me some 80's music, but it does not enhance the mood in the room which is quite elegant. This was not enough to ruin the experience however, as the food and service were impeccable.

We went to Harry's on the Liberty two weeks ago - fantastic food, outstanding service. But music? Well, it was a Barry Manilow CD. I know that they're cutting costs where they can, but Barry Manilow? I could've lived without that.

The Splendor does have a dance floor between the two sections of the dining area and when we were onboard in November they had a live group (there were either 2 or 3 of them I don't recall) that was playing live music. It was nice, however when we were in the Supper Club there were only 4 tables that even had anyone at them.

Also nice the sound from the music didn't carry down to the deck below either.

I read a review on Carnival's Supper Clubs and it said that there is a dance floor and entertainment? Could someone elaborate on what experience they had going to a supper club? We will be on Conquest. Do all of the supper clubs have the entertainment and dance floor? This might be enough reason to pay the extra $30 per person.

Thank you,

C.Anne

No more entertainment. Cutbacks? Dont know, but I prefer it without the band.

Archived