Found good prices at Flagship Store on Watch

delgadofam2002

thanks.

you answered my post over on the Jamaica board, but I'm going to GC also, and we'll look there too.

I just have some b'day money burning a hole in my pocket. I know other islands get better deals, but I'm not going to be in those other islands this cruise....so it won't hurt to look and perhaps I'll get lucky too.

I know the feeling!!! I am a Movado fan I have a few & my hubby has quite a few.

Where else are you going? If it is Jamaica, Grand Cayman, & Cozumel then Grand Cayman is your best bet. Do not go w/ the first price they tell you. If you know what you like before you go research the target $$$ on it. I am going to look for the name of the person who helped us in GC @ Flagship he was a supervisor or manager. If you do not here from me int he next 2 days send me a line reminding me for the name.

Have a blast & happy bday

It was supposed to be GC, Jamaica and Coz., but Coz. has been changed to Roatan.

We're leaving Saturday, so if you can get me the name before then great. If not, I do appreciate the thought and effort.:)

Alex Briones The Flagship Store it is right in front of the pier

The water in Roatan is beautiful crystal clear. Great for snorkling or diving if you are into that. We rented a jeep for the day & drove around took ourselves to the beach that eveyone goes to. You can get any local to drive you around for the day very cheap. The moment you cross the gate you will be attacked by locals it is a very poor place so everyone wants to sell you something or take you somewhere. We even got offered someone's son for the day; we were like no thank you.

Archived