Excursion reservatons not showing!

Misha

I just checked Regent's web site. We reserved our excursions a month ago, but today nothing is listed. I know they were listed before! Is this happening to anyone else? I may need to call. Thanks

I just checked Regent's web site. We reserved our excursions a month ago, but today nothing is listed. I know they were listed before! Is this happening to anyone else? I may need to call. Thanks

Just checked...our excursions are all listed. The free excursions and the one that I paid for. Our cruise in in August.

Ditto b2b on Voyager September 25 to October 9. All excursions are still there as booked.

PS. We had out TA help us with booking/confirming excursions as we encountered some glitches trying to book online on our own. Chalk up another argument for using a TA.

PPS. Is it just me or am I the only one freaking excited about getting back onboard our Voyager?? Even though it's 4 months out?

Ditto b2b on Voyager September 25 to October 9. All excursions are still there as booked.

PS. We had out TA help us with booking/confirming excursions as we encountered some glitches trying to book online on our own. Chalk up another argument for using a TA.

PPS. Is it just me or am I the only one freaking excited about getting back onboard our Voyager?? Even though it's 4 months out?

No, you are not the only one freaking excited about getting back onboard "our" Voyager! We'll be back in September:) Glad to hear that you're excursions are there!

Wendy, why are you "not absolutely positive ?" I have just booked. Category "G" is "guranteed " and now "F" midships. This means 'standby' which MAY give us an aft suite which will certainly not lull us to sleep ! So we chose 811, forward.

Free excursions are those below $200. This is reasonable. We have decided to fly on the 3rd. and try to board early on the 4th.

There are excursions in Rio for the Cape Town passengers on the 4th. Ship docks on the 3rd.

We are 6 months away !!

No, you are not the only one freaking excited about getting back onboard "our" Voyager! We'll be back in September:) Glad to hear that you're excursions are there!

I believe you are on the Southampton to Monte Carlo cruise? We were THAT close to booking that, but life and timing happened. C'est la vie! Hopefully in 2010 we can look forward to a similar Southampton to ?? (Somewhere in the Med.) A few days in London beforehand.... life is good.

Look forward to hearing about your cruise.

I believe you are on the Southampton to Monte Carlo cruise? We were THAT close to booking that, but life and timing happened. C'est la vie! Hopefully in 2010 we can look forward to a similar Southampton to ?? (Somewhere in the Med.) A few days in London beforehand.... life is good.

Look forward to hearing about your cruise.

Yep - we're on the Southampton to Monte Carlo sailing (with quite a few CC'ers on board). I'll be posting "Live from the Voyager" during our cruise (that free internet comes in very handy). We'll be sure to leave the ship in good shape for you (are you doing the first cruise in October?)

In order to stay on topic (:cool:), just want to comment that we do not have "free" excursions on our cruise (they will on next year's similiar cruise). With the confusion going on in this area -- I don't feel badly about it.

Archived