Cairo

Carmic

If you had a choice which would you do? A dinner Nile cruise or the Sound and Light show? We might have to decide between the two and just wanted to know which one everyone considers the one not to miss.:)

Thanks.

Straight choice, I'd also do the Sound and Light show. The cheese factor is incredibly high -- "The world fears time ... but ... time ... fears ... THE PYRAMIDS!" but it's pretty enjoyable.

We've also just launched a "What to Expect: Cairo, Egypt" piece with a cool photo slideshow. You can see that here:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/ports/article.cfm?ID=186

Although we absolutely loved BOTH venues, I would agree that there is something incredible about about sitting outside under the stars in front of the pyramids and the Sphinx with the lights and lazers illuminating them that should not be missed!

Straight choice, I'd also do the Sound and Light show. The cheese factor is incredibly high -- "The world fears time ... but ... time ... fears ... THE PYRAMIDS!" but it's pretty enjoyable.

We've also just launched a "What to Expect: Cairo, Egypt" piece with a cool photo slideshow. You can see that here:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/ports/article.cfm?ID=186

Thanks for the review. Can you skip the Nile cruise on the ship tour?

Archived