Pacific Dawn made it in to Brisbane!

To all in Brisbane

Come December you will be seeing a lot more of her. Don't let them knock her. She is still a good look. Good luck for you getting her up there.

Regards

Alan

To all in Brisbane

Come December you will be seeing a lot more of her. Don't let them knock her. She is still a good look. Good luck for you getting her up there.

Regards

Alan

You're not going to get any arguments from us about that Alan :)

To all in Brisbane

Regards

Alan

same from me feb 2010 we will on her from bris

We were so excited Saturday to see her as we travelled over the gateway. She was heading out to sea at the time and we raced to park and have a look at her. Now we are definitly booking a cruise for next year to go on her. :D She sure is a beautiful looking ship. (I don't know if you can call ships beautiful but I think she is) :)

Cheers

Ellen :cool:

..Now we are definitly booking a cruise for next year to go on her. :D She sure is a beautiful looking ship. (I don't know if you can call ships beautiful but I think she is) :)

Cheers

Ellen :cool:

Hi Ellen,

My husband and I completely agree with you, Pacific Dawn IS a beautiful looking ship! We prefer her design to that of Dawn & Sun Princess as she has a few more curves to her ;) rather than the straight lines most ships seem to have. You will love her when you cruise on her next year.

Sarah

Archived