Will the passengers get off PD on Monday?????

Alymo1

Do you think the passengers will get off the Pacific Dawn on Monday or will they stay on the ship longer?

I guess it is going to be a huge logistical nightmare for all involved. Rescheduling transport etc.

Hope all goes smooth for them.

Yes, Of course they will :)

They looked fine today-and let me tell you- I think they were ALL out side celebrating seeing land!!:D- and the media!!!

I have never seen so many pax on deck in Brisbane for a sailaway!!!!!

And most of them stood there for the whole 3 hrs- even during lunchtime!!!:eek:

I think they will all get off on Monday. Twenty nurses and four doctors from NSW flew to Brisbane and joined the ship. They will check all passengers before arriving in Sydney. The only cases of swine flu that they have had on the ship since last Monday are the three crew members who have been kept in quarantine and who have now recovered.

The Tahiti cruise is scheduled to leave on Thursday. This will allow plenty of time to totally clean and disinfect the ship, although everything has probably been done already.

My daughter who was on the Pacific Sun cruise that arrived in Brisbane on Wednesday said that several days before the end of the cruise the staff began extra cleaning. She said their cabin steward cleaned and disinfected the hallways (hand rails and walls) every day, as well as the usual cleaning of cabins. Maybe this was when news came of the possibility of swine flu on the Dawn Princess.

Evon.

Archived