Tracy's Crab Shack

AZ TRAVEL

My sister and I made a point to stop by and eat here. The food is great and the people are even better. Tracy has never been on cruise critic but needs to see how her place is appreciated.

Thanks

Where is this place? Which port?

Juneau! I'm headed there in August for more scrumptious king crab legs (with an S). It's right there at the waterfront. It's a kiosk and not a sit down restaurant. They have picnic tables to eat at. Enjoy!

Just got back. The food was great. Could get a little pricey, but well worth the price. Also spoke with Tracy, she has never been on Cruise Critic, but appreciates all the kind words and rave reviews. They are located next to the library right on the pier.

Just got back. The food was great. Could get a little pricey, but well worth the price. Also spoke with Tracy, she has never been on Cruise Critic, but appreciates all the kind words and rave reviews. They are located next to the library right on the pier.

Yeah, a little pricey, but for the price of another sweatshirt and t-shirt that I don't need, I'd much rather have a couple of king crab legs! I can buy them in the Nashville area at Sam's or Costco, but it's just something about sitting on the pier in Juneau watching the cruise ships that makes them taste sooooo much better!

Archived