not impressed with msc card!!!

seabourndt

Suron, Sorry to say that all cruise line services have decreased considerably, I was unhappy with my 10 day cruise on Princess in Dec. & yes my MSC cruise in Jan & April were not as impressive as previous ones, but the cost was considerably lower on MSC & I had a better time. On Princess you can forget the shows unless you find a seat very early before showing, not what it used to be!!!

We are delighted with our MSC Club Cards for all the reasons given in this forum. Following 2 previous MSC Opera 7 night Mediterannean cruises, we booked our May 09 16 night transatlantic cruise on the MSC Orchestra in August 08 prior to being advised of the existance of MSC Club via Gills Cruises. Due to a last minute problem with our tickets, we contacted MSC Club to see if they could help us, as Gills were less than useless?

During the conversation, I was asked if we had been given the 5% discount on the cruise element of our holiday, by Gills? I explained that we had only joined MSC Club in early 2009, and therefore didn't expect it. Nevertheless, MSC refunded over £93.00 to Gills who refunded the amount to my credit card, after we returned from our cruise.

Furthermore, we received Silver Membership shortly after our return from our cruise, and we are now looking for our next MSC cruise for 2010.;)

Archived