Meal Options on Millenium

sunshine 229

Apart from the dining room and the buffet, I know there are a number of other places on board where you can have a meal. I've tried doing a search for more details but most of the threads I've found are pretty old and I'm not sure if the hints on those are still valid.

Can anyone fill in information about other places where one might grab a bite, or places that have special treats (like the waffle station I've heard about at the rear of the buffet area)?

Apart from the dining room and the buffet, I know there are a number of other places on board where you can have a meal. I've tried doing a search for more details but most of the threads I've found are pretty old and I'm not sure if the hints on those are still valid.

Can anyone fill in information about other places where one might grab a bite, or places that have special treats (like the waffle station I've heard about at the rear of the buffet area)?

The Spa has a cafe with more healthy type foods and their Olympic Specialty at a 30$pp charge...that's all there is. At night the buffet is a more casual style place but with waiters & menu, 2$ gratuity charge, plus stirfry and sushi & I think pasta. Then the main Dining room

The Spa has a cafe with more healthy type foods and their Olympic Specialty at a 30$pp charge...that's all there is. At night the buffet is a more casual style place but with waiters & menu' date=' 2$ gratuity charge, plus stirfry and sushi & I think pasta. Then the main Dining room[/quote']

So in the evening the buffet doesn't function as a buffet at all but as a more casual restaurant with table service? Or is a section of it still buffet and another section sit down dining?

I have cruised with Celebrity once before several years ago but had dinner in the dining room every night so I didn't check out other options. With my next cruise being in Alaska I have a feeling I might be spending more time on shore doing excursions and so might miss the assigned dinner time a few times and be looking to pick up a quick meal somewhere instead.

So in the evening the buffet doesn't function as a buffet at all but as a more casual restaurant with table service? Or is a section of it still buffet and another section sit down dining?

I have cruised with Celebrity once before several years ago but had dinner in the dining room every night so I didn't check out other options. With my next cruise being in Alaska I have a feeling I might be spending more time on shore doing excursions and so might miss the assigned dinner time a few times and be looking to pick up a quick meal somewhere instead.

Celebrity does not have the traditional buffet for dinner that you can have for Breakfast and Lunch. The casual dining area is in the buffet with a $2.00pp service charge and is off a menu although not the same menu as the dining room. There are other options such as pasta, pizza, sushi, grill etc in the are but not a full buffet.

You can also get the full dining room room menu served in your room by room service if you desire. This is only during regular dining room hours.

On occasion, when the ship is in port and has a late departure time, a nice alternative buffet will be served up in the buffet area, along with the sitdown alternative option.

There is always food available somewhere.

Archived