New Entry to USA Requirements

Just wondering now that the new rules are in place to enter the USA will it effect peoples travel plans.

It is interesting to note USA citizens are able to enter Canada with picture ID but may not be able to re enter the USA under new rules.

As I have heard on the news we may end up with refuge camps for those from the states who can not get home!!

As I have heard on the news we may end up with refuge camps for those from the states who can not get home!!

Well, let's not add fuel to the fire, if there is one... :p

There will be an unofficial "grace" period as our countries adjust to this new procedure. We are friendly countries, not battling borders. No one will be housed in a refugee camp. I'm sure it was just a joke.

Just wondering now that the new rules are in place to enter the USA will it effect peoples travel plans.

It is interesting to note USA citizens are able to enter Canada with picture ID but may not be able to re enter the USA under new rules.

No refugee camps, but giant catapults...

No refugee camps, but giant catapults...

Archived