Sea Tac Hotel

rmmm

I am flying into Sea Tac but cruising out of Vancouver. I am arriving at 10:30 pm the night before and I am looking for a hotel at the Seattle Airport because I am getting HAL transfers to Vancouver the following morning at around 9:00-10:00. Can someone recommend a hotel at the airport? I was originally looking at the Marriot at the airport but it isn't available for the night I am arriving. Thanks. Rose

I booked a 3 and a half star on Hotwire for the Seattle Airport and got a great deal on a hotel. There was a free shuttle service to and from the airport. Clean and very accessible to local transportation. See the attached Tim

DSC00727.jpg.d6113a254928cd165f4341b6d5380bd4.jpg

I am flying into Sea Tac but cruising out of Vancouver. I am arriving at 10:30 pm the night before and I am looking for a hotel at the Seattle Airport because I am getting HAL transfers to Vancouver the following morning at around 9:00-10:00. Can someone recommend a hotel at the airport? I was originally looking at the Marriot at the airport but it isn't available for the night I am arriving. Thanks. Rose

Princess put us up at the Doubletree SeaTac as part of our cruise/land package. The Doubletree is a a very nice hotel (nicer than the Princess Lodges that were a part of our land extension in Alaska)...and convenient to Sea TAc....with a free shuttle.

I just bid on Priceline for a Sea-Tac hotel and got the Doubletree for $40. This is for a post cruise one night Sept.28.

I'm happy.

Bonus: Their great lobby cookies.

Great deal! Enjoy your stay.

We just got home and had booked a room at the Embassy Suites for $100 near the airport. Would not recommend it.

Originally, we didn't plan to ck in til late (around 11pm after riding train back from Vanc), so basically just needed a clean, quiet place to sleep. But our plans changed and we got back to Seattle early. Embassy would have been fine for our original plans for just a place to sleep, but arriving early, by cab w/o own car, there was nothing nearby, the pool was indoor and packed with young kids, the jacuzzi had foam floating on top that was a good 12 inches thick (I believe this is due to impoper filtration and excessive body oils- yucky), the exercise was a couple treamills, and a couple other things, but kids were playing on them. The pool room had adult hours, but not til 10pm. Internet was only available at an addtl charge, and the business room with 2 computers was cramped and set up so people could watch over your shoulder. The free cook to order breakfast isn't served til 7am on weekends, so with our 7:30am flight we had to leave w/o breakfast. The free airport shuttle was good and the beds were comfortable, although the rooms were dark and dingy.

There's a ton of hotels along Pacific Highway right near SeaTac, most of which offer a free shuttle to the airport. For one night, I don't see how much trouble you could get yourself into.

I am staying at the Radisson in July which is across the street from the airport. They have a shuttle but you can also walk to it. They were having a 72 hour sale and I got it for $116.00. I don't do Priceline or Hotwire because I like to know exactly where I am staying and can cancel if necessary.

• 1 month later...
I booked a 3 and a half star on Hotwire for the Seattle Airport and got a great deal on a hotel. There was a free shuttle service to and from the airport. Clean and very accessible to local transportation. See the attached Tim

What hotel did you get?:confused:

What hotel did you get?:confused:

The picture he posted is the pool at the Doubletree. We just stayed there post cruise and also got it with a $40 bid on Priceline. Nice price, room, service and cookies!

If it is a clear day go up to floor 12 in the tower section, walk down the hall to the windows and out the back is an excellent view of Mt. Rainier.

The picture he posted is the pool at the Doubletree. We just stayed there post cruise and also got it with a $40 bid on Priceline. Nice price, room, service and cookies!

If it is a clear day go up to floor 12 in the tower section, walk down the hall to the windows and out the back is an excellent view of Mt. Rainier.

Hi, thanks:). I bid on Priceline this morning too and for 40.00 I got

the Hilton Conference Center at Seatac so I am happy too:D

Archived