OBC on Epic ?

Partyatsea

I've seen others talking about their OBC's as well, so I called NCL and asked what was up and was told that if I use my Amex card to pay for the cruise, I will get an OBC of $50 per 'full fare' passenger (ie the first and second) for a total of a $100 OBC. I am in a category B1 (family balcony) cabin.

If anyone knows of another OBC that is available, I would love to know about it as well!!

Oh... and when it's time to make final payment on our Sky cruise, I'm planning on calling and asking about an Amex credit for that one as well, just in case! Unless someone confirms that it is or is not Epic-specific before then, I'll be sure to let everyone know how it goes. :)

The $100 was the Amex OBC. The additional $250 was from NCL for the 8/28/10 sailing in an AC Penthouse. Asked the PCC if there was any OBC with the booking and she said yes $250. It's on my confirmation along with the $100 from AMEX and my Union discount. Total OBC $350.

I will look out for a better rate from a TA later then transfer the booking, OBC and all, over.

The $100 was the Amex OBC. The additional $250 was from NCL for the 8/28/10 sailing in an AC Penthouse. Asked the PCC if there was any OBC with the booking and she said yes $250. It's on my confirmation along with the $100 from AMEX and my Union discount. Total OBC $350.

I will look out for a better rate from a TA later then transfer the booking, OBC and all, over.

Thanks. I guess I'm out of luck, because I specifically asked the agent I spoke to if there were any OBC deals for my sailing and they said the only one was the Amex one. Good deal for you though!! :)

My friend is a TA and has a group block for the 8-28-10 sailing. She said the $250 obc is for only for Latitudes members booking suites.

There are some upgrades going on with bookings thru Aug this year on lower cat - like the BH to BE and K-JJ.

Hope this helps.

Archived