The World's Longest and Most Picture Laden Miracle Review Ever! May 24-June 1

Nicole721

Nicole:

Just want to say how much I've enjoyed this review & your others. We'll be on the Miracle for the first time in November, but have another planned for 10/2010. We have our 1st suite as well, an aft wrap, and we're really psyched. We want to try Nick & Nora's twice on our next cruise, as we enjoyed Harry's so uch on the Liberty.

What you experianced in Nassau is really just Tropical weather. Living here in Key West, I can tell you we welcome the daily thunderstorm as it cools us off for awhile and waters our plants. Summer in the tropics means daily thunderstorms, usually in the evening, because of the land heat and water temp building up.....I never truly understood the meterorololgy of it, but there it is.:rolleyes: Here is a pic of a somewhat often summer occurance - a water spout... just over my building where I work...yet not too close!

ry%3D400

We were recently in Nassau on the Imagination & spent the day at the Wyndham for $49/per & enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. Pool, lunch, facilities all included. My 78 yo Mom loved it.

Keep up the good review!

Thanks! We hate Nassau for a variety of reasons (though the Atlantis gave us one less reason to hate it- we really did enjoy our time there). Never been to the Wyndham though. It seems if we go on the Dream next year we'll end up in Nassau again, so I'll look into it :)

I just wrote about it, but the supper clubs may or may not be around much longer as they currently are. Like I mentioned before, our head waiter told us Carnival was doing away with them and re-conceptualizing them into steakhouses. So there will be a "supper club," but they're changing the concept and menu, if Jephson was right. He didn't give us a timetable and I wrote more about it in the blog, but just an FYI for everyone planning to go to the supper clubs- keep an eye out for news of any of this. I certainly prefer the supper clubs as they are, but I can't imagine how Carnival is turning any profit on it.

Nicole,

I am very much enjoing the blog, I will be cruising the Miracle in Sept. My first cruise. You have given me a lot of good ideas and suggestions. I look forward to my morning coffee and blog reading :)

Do you happen to have copies of the capers? My group has been looking for them for awhile now and no one seems to have a good copy.

Anna

I do have the Capers, but it might take a few weeks before I can get all of them up. We booked a Disney trip for August at the end of March and just decided that we will be going on it so I have soooooo much planning to do for that one.

Another great installment Nicole. I hate thinking about it ending!

Thanks, Sharon :) Only two parts left after this one! But I will be writing a Disney one in August for anyone who's interested!

Hey Fab; I just made my first
with some Bermuda Sunrise Pics!:) Put on your headphones and enjoy!:D I think you'll like it!;)

AAAhhhhhhhhhhhh....that felt wonderful! You won't believe it but it is STILL raining here in Philly. It's been days and days! Excuse me, I have to go watch YouTube again:D

Another great installment Nicole. I agree, I don't care for Nausau either. We ended up there once when our itinerary got changed and we didn't find out about it until the last minute (our fault, not the ships) and all the excursions were gone for Atlantis. We just walked around town for a bit and went to the straw market. Never again. If we ever end up in Nausau again I'm doing the aquarium tour like you did or stay on the ship and enjoy the quite. At least I won't feel like I'm about to be set upon as I walked down the street. And we had nice weather;):D;)

Thank you!

Nassau just isn't our cup of tea. It's not very clean, some of the people there are sketchy, and it's just not our kind of island (our favorites are St. Thomas, St. Kitts and St. Maarten, and there's such a difference in the "feel" of those three versus Nassau). And it always rains. We've been to Nassau more than any other island (except for St. Thomas, maybe...I lose track LOL) and usually just Mom and I get off the boat and we go to the Coach store (duty free!) and Senor Frogs. We don't even stop in the straw market because it sucks you in and never lets you out LOL. It's so crowded and everyone is so pushy in there. And on the streets, there's always someone trying to get you to look in their store or let them braid your hair (some of them will even follow you down the street).

But Nassau seems like one of those love-'em-or-leave-'em islands. We prefer to leave it LOL. But if you can get to the Atlantis, there's a whole different feel to it. If not? Go to Senor Frogs (but do NOT take the main street there or else you'll be hassled by panhandlers everywhere you look) and head directly back to the ship LOL. That's our go-to plan.

My goodness! Thanks for taking the time to post the reviews. I didn't think it would take that long. I'm sure that I am not the only one who appreciates it. :)

Aww thank you so much :) The one I just wrote took considerably less time, but we did so much in Nassau and saw so much and there were SO many pictures to go through. I think it's the longest one I've ever written!

Hi Nicole,

What a great review! You sure covered EVERYTHING and made it so interesting to read. Thanks for posting all those fantastic pictures to go along with the review. I won't be on the Miracle until January, but I felt like I was right onboard with you during your cruise. Glad you all had such a wonderful time.

Cindy

Thank you! Are you doing the southern or western route? It's unlikely, but I'd like to get back on the Miracle in January for the southern route so we can finally hit St. Lucia (it was cancelled on our cruise last January). I don't know if you saw it, but way further back in my blog, I have a review from the Miracle southern route last January.

Just read part 10. I think I am going to have "post cruise depression" too when you do your final installment!LOL I really felt a part of your cruise experience and it has made my upcoming cruise that much more exciting!

Diane

Nicole...I don't know you and I rarely even look at the Carnie boards, having never cruised with Carnie, but somehow I found your review and have been reading it every day since you posted Par 1. You're doing a great job. I just wish you'd type faster, lol...Just finished Part 9.

(I DO wish I could meet you and shake you and say TASTE NEW FOODS BEFORE YOU DECIDE YOU HATE THEM...YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MISSING!)

Other than that, keep up the great work.

(And yeah, quite a few pix didn't come out on part 9 for some reason...mostly the ones closer to the end.)

-Amy

Thanks...glad you like it! I'm trying to work on the trying new foods thing. Sadly, when it comes to any seafood (or mayo for that matter), it won't happen LOL. I'm...wierd...when it comes to food. I'm grossed out easily. And I have wierd tastes. I love beef carpaccio, which is totally raw, but I won't eat steak on the bone. But I'm working on it :)

Nicole, I have a stupid question and please forgive me. But when it comes to keeping time, does the ship keep the same time as each port? When you get off should I go by local time or Miracle's time. Sorry, but I have never cruised before. Also, DH and I are in our mid 30's and like to party. What kind of music is played on the ship and in the discos. I am desk dancing already. I am ready to leave now. Especially after reading your blog. I cannot wait. I wake up looking forward to your blog and wondering if you have added anymore, and if not re-read the parts I read already.

No such thing as stupid questions :)

The ship does not keep time with the ports so keep on ships time and always wear a watch in port. Never go by your cell phone (in some ports, I get service...but not on this route) or by the locals because they'll sometimes be an hour or more ahead. And pay attention to the Capers and announcements, too. A few years ago, we were on the Pride and we had a time change on the ships time on the second or third day. We totally forgot about it and missed the past guest party because we had the wrong time on our watches. The Miracle stays on Eastern time, I believe, though. Or an hour ahead. But I think it's eastern. There's clocks in every stair well, and on the TV and phone, so just check those and adjust accordingly :)

There's different music all over the boat. It's more classics in the Piano bar, remixed pop music in the disco (except on throwback nights, when they'll do dance music from the 60s-70s-80s), and they'll usually have a cover band in Frankie & Johnnies (Music Unlimited, who are AMAZING...they do classics and rock).

Hi Nicole,

The only thing I can't stand about your review is that I have to wait so long in between each part:mad: and that it makes me so anxious to get back on the Miracle. We are not going until next year:mad: I just can't wait!!!!

All kidding aside, thanks for all of your hard work. It is so great, especially all of the pictures.

Sorry :p I've had a killer migraine with the weather change in Chicago (a warm front is coming in and clashing with the cold front that's been here the past few weeks and it's been all rain and storms). But the next part is up. Glad you're enjoying it!

Glad to read Part 9! I saw the lady doing laps in the aft pool too. She was there for quite a while too. I didn't like downtown Nassau either- I felt like I was shopping in Manhattan.We were there only a little while thanks to the weather. We got soaked too despite taking the shuttle to the boat. We ate in Nick and Nora's and I was surprised to see it so empty too. It was good- I wished the MDR had the same breads and dip.I have to say I loved the bitter and blanc dessert.Wish I was having some right now!

Me too! I have the recipe for Bitter and Blanc, but I've never made it.

The lady in the aft pool...ugh. It was our last day at sea and Stephanie and I really just wanted to relax. She annexed us to a corner of the pool and just wouldn't move. I started doing leg kicks in the pool and she went into my leg- on purpose. I tell ya. Most of the people on our cruise were fantastic, but there were a few people who I just couldn't believe their gall.

Feel better Nicole! Summer has to start eventually. It sucks here in Philly too!!!

Thanks...feeling much better :) We're in for more storms tomorrow, but I have Cubs tickets so I'm hoping they hold off. I'll go even if the weather gives me another migraine.

Nicole I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I have really enjoyed and appreciated your review and all the hard work you have put into it. I have also noticed how close you and Stephanie are and I think that is very cool. Feel better, and I now have a place to look for vacations. I am hooked on your blog.

Thank you so much!!!

Nicole, hope you feel better soon. Steph, I went to Texas de Brazil in Aruba, it was fantastic!! Enjoy!

Texas de Brazil...oy. That's a heart attack waiting to happen LOL. I've never been so full in my life. We had dessert included with our meal and Mom ordered this "strawberry cream" thing and it came out and my mouth dropped and I told her "That's strawberry soup!" And it was! Tasted exactly the same as the strawberry bisque on the boat. Mmmm. Best part of the meal...even better than my brazilian cheesecake :p

Stephanie,

Thank you so much for the suggestions. We keep to mostly the city but we enjoy Lincoln Park as well as Old Town. We belong to the Lettuce Entertain You group and collect points because everytime we are in Chicago we go to one or more of the Lettuce Entertain You restaurants. We are trying to hit them all (we especially like Cafe Ba Ba Reeba and really enjoy foodlife) My sister went to Texas de Brazil in River North and loved it. I hope you enjoy your birthday. Please give my get well wishes to Nicole and thank you so much for the suggestions. We haven't tried Carsons from your list so we might have to try them next :). We love Chicago and enjoy visiting any chance we get. But maybe summer is taking its time to reach Chicago we will send it your way from St Louis it's supposed to be 97 deg Thursday (hot and humid -- summer in St. Louis what else) Again thank you and we will be waiting to hear how your family enjoyed Texas de Brazil.

Texas de Brazil. Good, but go hungry. And don't fill up on the salad bar or you will have no room for the yummy meats.

Stephanie's suggestions were a few of my favorites (especially Carson's!) but I have a few more :)

One of my FAVORITE places in Chicago is The Gage. It's on Michigan and Madison, across the street from Millennium Park and one block over. It's pricey, but I have a soft spot for it, as my friends and I would go there all the time when I was in college. It's bar food that's irish inspired and pretty gourmet and different, but the food is good and the drinks and desserts are FANTASTIC.

Another favorite is Al's Beef for a cheap eat. Authentic Chicago italian beefs and hand cut fries.

Another cheap eat is Cafe Bacci (they have a few locations) for a zillion salads, sandwiches and pizza. They also have fantastic breakfast.

There's a bit of a dive diner on Michigan and Jackson (Artist's Cafe), which has fantastic sandwiches and salads.

And there's this place I've heard amazing things about that I really want to try called Kitschen, which is kitschy cuisine and new twists on old favorites. They have one in Lakeview/Wrigleyville, and I think they have one in the River North area, too.

Nicole, sorry to hear that you are feeling ill. Hope you get better soon.

Stephanie, thanks for updating us.

Feeling much better, thanks :)

Hey Nicole

Hope you're feeling better! I am looking forward to the rest of your review, especially now that I had my cruise. We got home this morning.

I loved the Miracle and I loved tea time!

I'm so glad you had a great cruise! I'm about to go read your review :p

Just read part 10. I think I am going to have "post cruise depression" too when you do your final installment!LOL I really felt a part of your cruise experience and it has made my upcoming cruise that much more exciting!

Diane

You and me both, Diane LOL. Thanks for the kind words :)

Sorry for the delay, all. The weather the past week in Chicago has Hoovered and I had a killer migraine. Thanks for all of the well wishes and comments :)

Part 10 is up...only two more to go. For anyone who is interested, we're going to Disney at the beginning of August for a week for the opening of Bay Lake Towers and I'll be writing about that. If you want live updates, you can subscribe to the blog and I think blogger or google will send emails when I update.

Part 10: http://sunglassesandumbrelladrinks.blogspot.com/2009/06/worlds-longest-miracle-review-part-10.html

Part 9: http://sunglassesandumbrelladrinks.blogspot.com/2009/06/worlds-longest-miracle-review-part-9.html

Part 8: http://sunglassesandumbrelladrinks.blogspot.com/2009/06/worlds-longest-miracle-review-part-8.html

Part 7: http://sunglassesandumbrelladrinks.blogspot.com/2009/06/worlds-longest-miracle-review-part-7.html

Part 6: http://sunglassesandumbrelladrinks.blogspot.com/2009/06/worlds-longest-miracle-review-part-6.html

Part 5: http://sunglassesandumbrelladrinks.blogspot.com/2009/06/worlds-longest-miracle-review-part-5.html

Part 4: http://sunglassesandumbrelladrinks.blogspot.com/2009/06/worlds-longest-miracle-review-part-4.html

Part 3: http://sunglassesandumbrelladrinks.blogspot.com/2009/06/worlds-longest-miracle-review-part-3.html

Part 2: http://sunglassesandumbrelladrinks.blogspot.com/2009/06/worlds-longest-miracle-review-part-2.html

Part 1: http://sunglassesandumbrelladrinks.blogspot.com/2009/06/worlds-longest-miracle-review-part-1.html

Thanks...glad you like it! I'm trying to work on the trying new foods thing. Sadly, when it comes to any seafood (or mayo for that matter), it won't happen LOL. I'm...wierd...when it comes to food. I'm grossed out easily. And I have wierd tastes. I love beef carpaccio, which is totally raw, but I won't eat steak on the bone. But I'm working on it :)

Uh, yeeeeaaah, I DID notice in the review that you ate raw cow but won't try raw fish. Go figure!! :)

Texas de Brazil...oy. That's a heart attack waiting to happen LOL. I've never been so full in my life. We had dessert included with our meal and Mom ordered this "strawberry cream" thing and it came out and my mouth dropped and I told her "That's strawberry soup!" And it was! Tasted exactly the same as the strawberry bisque on the boat. Mmmm. Best part of the meal...even better than my brazilian cheesecake :p

Texas de Brazil. Good, but go hungry. And don't fill up on the salad bar or you will have no room for the yummy meats.

Stephanie's suggestions were a few of my favorites (especially Carson's!) but I have a few more :)

One of my FAVORITE places in Chicago is The Gage. It's on Michigan and Madison, across the street from Millennium Park and one block over. It's pricey, but I have a soft spot for it, as my friends and I would go there all the time when I was in college. It's bar food that's irish inspired and pretty gourmet and different, but the food is good and the drinks and desserts are FANTASTIC.

Another favorite is Al's Beef for a cheap eat. Authentic Chicago italian beefs and hand cut fries.

Another cheap eat is Cafe Bacci (they have a few locations) for a zillion salads, sandwiches and pizza. They also have fantastic breakfast.

There's a bit of a dive diner on Michigan and Jackson (Artist's Cafe), which has fantastic sandwiches and salads.

And there's this place I've heard amazing things about that I really want to try called Kitschen, which is kitschy cuisine and new twists on old favorites. They have one in Lakeview/Wrigleyville, and I think they have one in the River North area, too.

Nicole,

Again thank you for the wonderful food suggestions. We are coming to Chicago in July or August (still working details) and we will definitely try some of the restaurants you have listed.

I have really have been enjoying your blog and look forward to the final installments as well as the Disney blog.

Thanks...feeling much better :) We're in for more storms tomorrow, but I have Cubs tickets so I'm hoping they hold off. I'll go even if the weather gives me another migraine.

LOL I feel the same when I have Phillies tickets. DH hesitates when he sees the rain, I just go and get wet! True fans don't let a bit of water keep them from their team, eh?

Part 10 was great as usual. I'll be sorry when it's over but I'll just have to go back and read from the beginning. I do that with a good book. Buzz through then go back and savor. Your reviews are like good books!

I just read part 10 and had to say your final elegant night black dress looked FABULOUS. You go, girl.

I just read part 10 and I agree I LOVED that dress!

I don't want this review to end you do a wonderful job writting it and I feel like I am there. I love all the detail.

;)Thanks so much for the most detailed review imaginable. We are going on the same exact cruise in July, first time in the Caribbean and the first time my parents go on a cruise (my husband and I are from England by live in NY state), so all this information is absolutely invaluable. Almost to the point that you have help us plan what to eat, when, where, what to avoid etc.

We're hoping to go on some of the excursions, although not many because we are one of the offending people travelling with a baby!:p so I will let you all know how we get on. Now, fair enough about your comments re people taking babies to the adult pool etc. It's four of us adults and we will be using the babysitting service also (one of the reasons we chose Carnival) so hopefully we won't be a pest, or not too much... ;)

Honestly, I have now a clear idea as to what I really want to explore especially onboard etc and such a detail review of the food. I can see you're a foodie. Me too and my mum is a great cook so let's see what she thinks of this, especially of the supper club.

Thanks a million, honey!

Uh, yeeeeaaah, I DID notice in the review that you ate raw cow but won't try raw fish. Go figure!! :)

I can't say I'll ever try fish, raw or cooked (Mom and Stephanie love it, I can't get past the smell :eek: ), but I'm trying to expand on everything else. My goal on our next cruise is to try something new every day.

Stephanie's suggestions were a few of my favorites (especially Carson's!) but I have a few more

Nicole,

Again thank you for the wonderful food suggestions. We are coming to Chicago in July or August (still working details) and we will definitely try some of the restaurants you have listed.

I have really have been enjoying your blog and look forward to the final installments as well as the Disney blog.

Thanks!

And have a fantastic visit to my great city :) And send some of that good, hot weather my way! I have baseball tickets tomorrow and it's supposed to be hot, but storming and hailing :mad:

I just read part 10 and had to say your final elegant night black dress looked FABULOUS. You go, girl.

Thanks!!! It's my favorite dress :p

LOL I feel the same when I have Phillies tickets. DH hesitates when he sees the rain, I just go and get wet! True fans don't let a bit of water keep them from their team, eh?

Part 10 was great as usual. I'll be sorry when it's over but I'll just have to go back and read from the beginning. I do that with a good book. Buzz through then go back and savor. Your reviews are like good books!

That's right! We're forecasted for storms and hail tomorrow (and winds, and 86 degree temps!), but I'll still be at the ballpark. So will Stephanie. She hates going to games, but she wants the giveaway tomorrow (Cubs aprons). Our seats are covered, anyways ;)

That's very kind compliment :) I'm glad you've enjoyed my review!

I just read part 10 and I agree I LOVED that dress!

I don't want this review to end you do a wonderful job writting it and I feel like I am there. I love all the detail.

Thank you!!!

;)Thanks so much for the most detailed review imaginable. We are going on the same exact cruise in July, first time in the Caribbean and the first time my parents go on a cruise (my husband and I are from England by live in NY state), so all this information is absolutely invaluable. Almost to the point that you have help us plan what to eat, when, where, what to avoid etc.

We're hoping to go on some of the excursions, although not many because we are one of the offending people travelling with a baby!:p so I will let you all know how we get on. Now, fair enough about your comments re people taking babies to the adult pool etc. It's four of us adults and we will be using the babysitting service also (one of the reasons we chose Carnival) so hopefully we won't be a pest, or not too much...

Honestly, I have now a clear idea as to what I really want to explore especially onboard etc and such a detail review of the food. I can see you're a foodie. Me too and my mum is a great cook so let's see what she thinks of this, especially of the supper club.

Thanks a million, honey!

You're welcome! Please let me know if you have any other questions :)

Nothing offensive about having a baby :p I like babies, actually. I don't like the parents that let their children cry it out in the dining room, during tea, during shows, etc, but I've found that the parents who post here are doing their research and are far more considerate than other parents who show up with no idea what to expect or what's available (or not) to them. I'm sure you and your family will have a fantastic time. And baby will have an early cruise history, too! I think the only place we traveled when we were little was Florida. The servers usually love to serve babies. We had a cute baby at the table next to us who rarely fussed and got SO much attention from their head waiter. He almost cried when they left because they all felt like family!

You'll get a lot of help on the family boards about traveling with a baby. Regarding the pools, babies can be in the area of the adults-only pool, but they can't be in any of the pools, adults or otherwise, if they're in diapers because of CDC regulations. There is a kiddie pool up on deck 10 (I have pics of it for the next blog post), but I'm not sure if they allow diapered babies in those. A lot of people recommend (and we've seen it many times) bringing a small inflatable pool for baby to splash in when it's hot (it can also help with bathing baby if you don't have a bath tub in your cabin). The bar people will give you a bucket to fill with water to fill the splash tub with and you just dump it out in a drain on deck. And I've heard nothing but good things about the babysitting service, too.

I hope you and your family have a fantastic cruise!

Nicole I absolutely LOVE that black dress you wore on elegant night!

I loved Part 10. Now I can picture all the places you talk about.

I bookmarked your blog.

Thanks! I usually rotate my dresses out every three cruises or so to keep things fresh and different in pictures, but I love that dress! It's got a bubble hem and it's just so much fun!

I'm so glad your cruise was so good (and by the looks of it, you had better weather than we did). I had fun re-living my cruise through your review :p

That's right! We're forecasted for storms and hail tomorrow (and winds, and 86 degree temps!), but I'll still be at the ballpark. So will Stephanie. She hates going to games, but she wants the giveaway tomorrow (Cubs aprons). Our seats are covered, anyways ;)

That's very kind compliment :) I'm glad you've enjoyed my review!

Thank you!!!

You're welcome! Please let me know if you have any other questions :)

Nothing offensive about having a baby :p I like babies, actually. I don't like the parents that let their children cry it out in the dining room, during tea, during shows, etc, but I've found that the parents who post here are doing their research and are far more considerate than other parents who show up with no idea what to expect or what's available (or not) to them. I'm sure you and your family will have a fantastic time. And baby will have an early cruise history, too! I think the only place we traveled when we were little was Florida. The servers usually love to serve babies. We had a cute baby at the table next to us who rarely fussed and got SO much attention from their head waiter. He almost cried when they left because they all felt like family!

You'll get a lot of help on the family boards about traveling with a baby. Regarding the pools, babies can be in the area of the adults-only pool, but they can't be in any of the pools, adults or otherwise, if they're in diapers because of CDC regulations. There is a kiddie pool up on deck 10 (I have pics of it for the next blog post), but I'm not sure if they allow diapered babies in those. A lot of people recommend (and we've seen it many times) bringing a small inflatable pool for baby to splash in when it's hot (it can also help with bathing baby if you don't have a bath tub in your cabin). The bar people will give you a bucket to fill with water to fill the splash tub with and you just dump it out in a drain on deck. And I've heard nothing but good things about the babysitting service, too.

I hope you and your family have a fantastic cruise!

Thanks. I was sort of joking about the baby, but I agree that it pays off to do your research rather than turn up expecting everyone to accommodate your every wish. I have also heard that the staff at Carnival are great with kids and very helpful generally. I have done a bit of research on what to bring for a baby, what to avoid etc. I'm glad that the babysitting service is good. Most mothers would probably think that I'm crazy and selfish for travelling with a 6 month old child but after reading a lot, I believe is doable. Now, thanks so much for the tip about the inflatable little pool. What a fantastic idea! That way he can be with us on deck. I'll keep him on the shade though. I knew about the bath/shower etc. If DH hasn't messed up, I believe our cabin has a bath but I will make sure we double check. He chose one of the expensive ones mainly because of the baby, a balcony so that we could go and relax when he's napping and yeah, the bath. I hope he hasn't paid over the odds for something that we haven't got. Wouldn't surprise me though.

And yeah, I agree with everyone else, love your dresses and your mum's and sister's too. I quite like dressing up myself although I like the freedom of being able to do one of the other on normal nights but yeah, I look forward to formal evenings also.

Your review and photos are wonderful, fun, and much appreciated.

And yes, the black dress looks wonderful on you (although I have NO idea what a bubble hem is, lol. :))

The photo of the moonlight over the ocean is really great -- one I would have loved to have taken, but my camera wouldn't do it, so thanks for sharing. (I just may have to "borrow" it for my Carnival album.)

I keep looking for Grandma, but I'm guessing she won't have her picture taken (like my grandma).

Anyway, thanks for the great review. I've enjoyed my Carnival cruises and your review brings back great memories.

And I laughed my butt off on the photo of you ironing your hair while your eyes were glued to the TV for your baseball game. You Go Girl!! :D

Nicole,

WONDERFUL review! The best I have ever seen written. Please let Stephanie know I will travel with her and go to all the beaches with her! That is what I love about cruises, swimming, snorkeling anything with water. Must agree with other posters love your dresses and your style, and the shoe's:D. I must admit when I travel I only bring 4 pairs.(I am more of a tom boy)

Kathy