Cruise Enhancement Flowers

I've done a search, and cannot find an answer to this. Has anyone ordered flowers with the pre-cruise RCL cruise enhancements, and if so, where they a good quality. I love flowers in the room, but as I am new to RCL, I have no idea if they are good value. Thanks!!:)

My husband pre-ordered a dozen roses to be in our room before boarding on Valentine's day earlier this year and on our anniversay cruise last year.

They were in perfect condition and lasted the week we were onboard.

At the end of the week we leave them for the attendant. The staff enjoy them at that point.

Sheal

I order flowers for my wife and daughters before every cruise. They have always been in the stateroom when we arrived and were of high quality. The arrangements last all 7 nights of the cruise and the roses did too. I was pleased. Yes, they are a bit more expensive than at a land based florist, but they really do add to the experience onboard. I would definitely recommend pre-ordering them. I often pick up a few more roses for my girls from the onboard flower cart too.

Eric

Archived