Bathrobes provide in rooms

treasure4two

Are there bathrobes provided in the cabins for our use on board?:D

Yes...nice comfy ones, for use in the cabin.:) They are also available in the gym change-room (at least in the women's).

Yes...nice comfy ones, for use in the cabin.:) They are also available in the gym change-room (at least in the women's).

They are really wonderful robes..so soft and warm!!

Jamcruz1

That makes one less thing to pack. Appreciate the responses. One thing I ran into on the Oceania that I want to tell you all about and also ask if this happens on the Azamara-there was a list of items that Oceania provided in the cabins for use while on the cruise and they had a value of each. The notice told you that if all these items were not in the cabin when you left, they would charge you on your credit card. Problem is, as there was nothing I would even think about taking home, that I never originally received all of these listed items. I let them know and I was not charged, but wondering if I had not told them, if I would have been charged!! Anything like that happen on Azamara? Just wondering if I need to look for the list when I get in our cabin. Thanks!

Archived