Balcony 9654 Serenade (Radiance class) was double-size

greydog

Cabin 9654 CAT D-1 is at end of the deck and alongside "Obstructed"-rated balcony cabin having the window-washer frame position. 9654 balcony has partially enclosed portion from ship's aft outside superstructure (causing a slight cave-echo when talking ) but the window machine nearby is only a minor distraction. Otherwise, the balcony is about 75 sq ft - easily spacious for a couple loungers. It is a long walk to elevators since the nearest elevator is midships. I would select cabin again if available. I am posting this report since there was a variety of pro/con opinions when I was researching whether to choose this cabin. HAPPY CRUISING

We had the JS in that location one deck above....the window washing platform/ladder was a non-issue. I worried and worried about it, but it was a super location. No obstruction of my view at all....plus, because we were the last cabin on the side, our balcony was MUCH larger (wider) than the JS next to us! Aside from that ridiculously long walk to the stairs/elevators, it was a peach of a cabin!

Cabin 9654 CAT D-1 is at end of the deck and alongside "Obstructed"-rated balcony cabin having the window-washer frame position. 9654 balcony has partially enclosed portion from ship's aft outside superstructure (causing a slight cave-echo when talking ) but the window machine nearby is only a minor distraction. Otherwise, the balcony is about 75 sq ft - easily spacious for a couple loungers. It is a long walk to elevators since the nearest elevator is midships. I would select cabin again if available. I am posting this report since there was a variety of pro/con opinions when I was researching whether to choose this cabin. HAPPY CRUISING

Thanks Greydog, do you have pictures?

• 2 years later...

Archived