I'm so excited!!!

DC'sgirl

I just had to share, I just put a deposit down on my honeymoon. I got a coveted deck 10 aft balcony on the Pearl for a whole week to the eastern carribbean! I have been reading these boards for about 2 years, ever since our first cruise. Thanks to all the great advice I have read here about aft balconies, I am sure this is going to be an incredible honeymoon! Thank you cruise critic! :D

We had a deck 9 aft balcony on the Jewel transatlantic recently.

I loved it.... best cabin we've ever had!!

Congratulations.... you've made a great choice... and have a great cruise!!

I just had to share' date=' I just put a deposit down on my honeymoon. I got a coveted deck 10 aft balcony on the Pearl for a whole week to the eastern carribbean! I have been reading these boards for about 2 years, ever since our first cruise. Thanks to all the great advice I have read here about aft balconies, I am sure this is going to be an incredible honeymoon! Thank you cruise critic! :D[/quote']

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, and fabulous honeymoon.:) Ahhh, Life is Good:D

Neverthought

I just had to share' date=' I just put a deposit down on my honeymoon. I got a coveted deck 10 aft balcony on the Pearl for a whole week to the eastern carribbean! I have been reading these boards for about 2 years, ever since our first cruise. Thanks to all the great advice I have read here about aft balconies, I am sure this is going to be an incredible honeymoon! Thank you cruise critic! :D[/quote']

The Pearl is a great ship. You will have a blast.,

Great feeling boooking your next cruise.

That's awesome- congratulations!!! I just booked our honeymoon cruise yesterday! We've got a deck 9 aft balcony room on the Gem for a week in the Mediterrenean and can't wait!!! When do you leave??

Congratulations to you both. You will LOVE the AFT. Doug and I have booked an AA suite on the Star for May of next year, and although we are very sure we will love the suite, we already feel like we will miss our beloved AFT. What a way to spend your honeymoon. You will honestly feel like you have the whole ship to yourself when you are on the AFT.

This Nov we will be celebrating our 10th year together with a two week cruise on the Dawn. I know one thing that keeps us as such a strong couple is our shared love of cruising. Truely there is nothing we love more than feeling like it is just he and I in the big whole world just to ourselves, when we are out on that AFT balcony.

Archived