100 posts

geovet

Congrats!

I don't know how everyone else does it (that's not a moderator). I can't come up with enough to say. PHEW!

Why don't you start a thread about purell....it would be popular and if you respond to each post you'll be up to 1,000 posts before you know it!!;)

Congratulations!!

Remember... it's not the quantity... it's the quality...

:)

Good point Mach. Unfortunately, it seems there's too much of the former and too little of the latter. ;)

Congrats to the OP - as you can see, I've been hanging around here for 7 years and still haven't broken 1000!

Good point Mach. Unfortunately, it seems there's too much of the former and too little of the latter. ;)

Congrats to the OP - as you can see, I've been hanging around here for 7 years and still haven't broken 1000!

For the most part I really enjoy reading the posts here and I read over well 1000 posts a day... For the most part they're informational and generally good humored.

Certainly, there's trivial posts and some that are just downright mean spirited but we're fortunate that they are in the minority...

:)

It also took me a long time to get to 100 posts. My post number didn't get high until I joined a group cruise. My pictorial reviews also helped. :) But, I do like reading and posting on the different threads. There's sooo much to learn here.

I've been around for awhile, and I try to only post when I have something constructive to say. I also run and hide when threads get too controversial :p I can get enough of that in real life. I love these boards because when I am reading the good stuff, I almost feel like I am onboard!

Wow, you are right. Almost killed it again. I'm with you thou. I will run and hide when it is not civil. Other wise, it is great to read and write on this post. Next best thing to being there i guess.:d

Too bad we can't include how many threads we read but don't post to!! I am a MAJOR lurker and usually whatever I want to say has been said at least a gazillion times so why bother? Sometimes I go looking for threads that have gotten buried with no responses since I sort of know what it is like to not have any responses (plus sometimes I can answer the question to get another post! :p:D).

Guest bahamamama1
Congrats!

I don't know how everyone else does it (that's not a moderator). I can't come up with enough to say. PHEW!

whatever you say, dont mention the name of your PVP (I did and now I have a record ! ) :eek:

Another suggestion if you want to start a thread and respond to every post: just make a comment about taking a muffin from the buffet on an excursion... LOLOL :D

Did I mention that I am also one of the best thread killers in the business? :eek:

The bad thing when that happens is that all your post numbers to that thread go away also. Wow I am up to 1000, opps back to 975. :D

Dave

Archived